1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Division 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gregory, Mar 17, 2019 at 1:39 AM.

1. Gregory

Gregory Gregvestory Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

Who has the game? If so what do you think of it? I'm really enjoying it compared to the first one, if anyone wants to play let me know i'll get you a clan invite.

2. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Templar Active Member

played the closed beta, it was ok but i somehow got bored of it quickly. i heard it's a copy and paste of division 1 tho, also i heard it had a 90gb patch??

3. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

was considering purchasing it but after the dumpster fire the first one was i have doubts. (i played the first one considerably as well). i heard it was better but i'm still gonna hold off.

4. Rhenz

Rhenz Who needs a map? Staff Member Moderator Crusader Active Member

All my colleagues that play it love it. If you're into loot and shoot, it's definitely something you want to pick up.

5. Gregory

Everything you just said is very wrong. 90gb patch whoever told you that is on crack cocaine. The game isn't even 45gb. It's had like 2 minor patches since release

It's also much improved since the first way, way more too do, way more variety and you actually feel a point in some of the stuff you do in it.

6. Gregory

do it, i'll play with you if you get it, very good game so far, and I was very critical and talked alot of shit before playing it

7. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Templar Active Member

oh, i saw a eurogamer article stating the day one patch is 90gb which made me go !?!? - ngl i'd get it if i could, i like the concept of division and 1 was a great game too

8. Gregory

nah lol, Got the game on day release and the game itself is not even half that size