1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Does anything interesting happen here? not trying to be rude.

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Commander Chris, Apr 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard there's like, drama here. But i've not seen any of it, just boring discussion about hl2RP.

Also, on the discord, I cannot verfiy my phone number for some reason, Can someone like, set the server so I don't have too and then set it back so I do? Because if I'm already in it and you change it, it doesn't make me verify.

• Box Box x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. Duspende_

Duspende_ Veteran Active Member

You'll find no drama here

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

Depends what you call interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oliver

Oliver Some kinda has-been Clockwork Customer Active Member

I don't think they're gonna do you that solid one, pal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

There's no drama, and we're really not trying to be anything interesting or avant-garde right now. Most of us just stick around to help people/ask for help with Clockwork. Most of our activity is on the Discord.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Well, could someone like, make a good HL2RP server? I haven't had fun on any HL2RP servers for a while, the most fun I've ever had on one was back like, two years ago, when Shock Core was popular. And now that i've been banned from UG for quite a while, I've actually got no where to play until I can apply the ban two months from now. And Shock is dead now as well, they moved from CW to IX and went back to millitary roleplay. I'm literally begging you guys, SOMEBODY MAKE A FUN ROLEPLAY SERVER THAT'S POPULATED, PLEASE.

7. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

I dunno what to tell you. You can wait and see if @Sixx's C16 server comes to fruition, however even if it does it won't be for a while.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Oliver

Fun -> Populated. WhaT?

Besides that, I have a server for just some of my old community veterans and friends, tbh.

9. Aspect

Aspect Damn, okay. Veteran Active Member

Private? I'd like in tbh, private servers tend to be the best.

10. Aspect

Aspect Damn, okay. Veteran Active Member

Soon™

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Fun can happen without population, i've had plenty of fun on servers with 10 people, but roleplaying with the same people on differnet characters gets boring, especially when you become friends with the admins and they make events just for you. Because usually the servers with 10 people have 7 admins and 3 players. When it's populated you get to meet new people and their characters, and the way they roleplay. Which is good, because it just is. Also, populated to me is anything above 10 players

12. Oliver

My community doesn't do that anyway. We have an avg. Pop of 8-12.

13. chuck

chuck king of private sector Crusader Active Member

dude... are you insinuating that this forum is ... DEAD?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Playermeta banned me from their forums for "Community Endangerment" on the grounds that pedophiles join any communities I join, which is beyond absurd. And when I appealed for it, they said it was denied and when I asked why, the guy blocked me. It's honestly a yikes, they just don't like me and pulled shit out of their asses to ban me. But honestly playermeta is just a bunch of expert roleplayers, and they're pretty toxic to new people, It's like a clique in middle school.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Oliver

What's new. You're welcome in my community tho. It doesn't run SCP:RP, lmao.

16. vexus

That's their decision. And it's nothing to do with us. Sixx and the whole staff team have stated on numerous occasions that we don't care what playerMeta does. They have nothing to do with C16.

17. chuck

chuck king of private sector Crusader Active Member

wat about me can i play

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Bender

Bender Clockwork Customer Active Member

i'd say welcome to playermeta but uhh... seems like you're not. back in november during their doxxing shenanigans one of their mods put my full name in a comnent on my profile. i told zig and he banned me LOL

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

soonTM is all i'll say for now gotta be hush hush about it until end of april/early may time when i'm ready to announce it

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. Nibba hurry up i'm bored, i've been RPing on a game called space station 13 for the past week.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Box Box x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.