1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP .DUST

Discussion in 'Communities' started by matlock, Dec 25, 2016.

1. kief

kief kind bud Staff Member Moderator

we will put up pictures of the map soon when we are done doing the final touch ups, for features idk, play the server when it is up, im not gonna give it out to everyone in the thread

2. willy pete

willy pete see britannia rule again Active Member

give me a Juicy release date

3. noel

noel Active Member

well shit

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. kief

i mentioned before in the post, we are looking for a late january/early feburary release

this time around development is going differently, and we're trying to be careful with the map this time

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. willy pete

willy pete see britannia rule again Active Member

oh Sorry, customs will redirect you

6. Hell yeeeesssssssss, I am so hype for this. Not gonna raise my expectations to atmospheric heights, but I'm still hype as shit. My mind is ready.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. klark

klark nice! Active Member

9. cash wednesday

cash wednesday i wont give myself inappropriate titles Staff Member Manager

DETrooper sampled a lot from city ruins.
    Hey, there's me in the exo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. kief

perpetuated by players, no less, one of the cooler parts of the old server which i hope comes back in a new form some time when we get back up
    i think i was one of the cops trying to suppress the it, but i wasn't on any commanding unit
    fun stuff

11. dead flag blues

dead flag blues Clockwork Customer Active Member

Looks promising, guys. I'll be looking forward to the server's debut.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. So what's the status so far?

13. kief

map is being finalized, we decided to do a rework of the old map in our own form from scratch.
    will be posting screenshots soon when we get it just right.

• Like Like x 2
  14. cash wednesday

As far as map progress goes - we're chugging along. Spending time working on smaller more confined areas, making sure everything is optimized well so that we don't have a repeat of the last map.
    Schema and model work had been halted for the most part. Putting all our effort into the map will help us in the long run, as compared to the map that stuff is pretty miniscule. We are still aiming for our late January / early February launch, which we will most likely hit if we continue to at the same pace we are now.

• Like Like x 3
  15. iRyno

iRyno Clockwork Customer Active Member

Any screenshots ;)

16. cash wednesday

Coming soon.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. kief

since people were asking for some map stuff, here is our finalized outlands
    just fyi, there is a lot more to it than what you see here
    city coming soon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Doris

Doris my paki neighbors didnt know about brexit Active Member

nice

• Like Like x 1
  19. This looks really good guys! I will take a look if I remember, not too fond on checking this forum out that much. But I'll try!

I really like the theme of it being around 20 years after the events of HL2, that's something I've always wanted to explore. :)

20. Looks damn amazing so far. The first screenshots kinda looks like something from the Black Mesa mod, tbh.

• Agree Agree x 1