1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Enhanced Beta Citizens Clothes

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Gravity Cat, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Gravity Cat

Gravity Cat Okay Clockwork Customer Active Member

2. Viz

Viz Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

The model paths set within the plugin are likely intended for a different workshop addon - although neither plugin's description specify which.
    I would suggest finding and changing the model paths within the plugin to the correct model paths for your workshop addon.

3. Gravity Cat

So what I'm getting from this is it doesn't actually change your bodygroups, it changes your model?
    Code:
    if (string.lower( player:GetModel() ) == "models/humans/group01/male_08.mdl") then
            return "models/humans/factory/male_08.mdl";
        end;  
    If it does this, how does it determine what bodygroup it changes to? I'm very confused.

4. Viz

5. Gravity Cat

Thanks.
    I checked it out and it seems to be what I'm looking for.

I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to go about doing this, though. I'd like to have a mechanic shirt item that, when equipped, changes your bodygroup to the mechanic shirt bodygroup male_citizen_torso_jacketgreen.smd or female_citizen_torso_jacketgreen.smd dependant on what gender your character is.
    I looked into the code and have no idea what part I'm supposed to replace, and how the plugin changes back to your old default bodygroups when you unequipped the shirt.

6. Viz

Previous Readers (Total: 0)