1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Escape From Tarkov Video Shorts

Discussion in 'Creative Media' started by RJ, May 19, 2018.

1. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Vented

Vented Guest

i love this game but the devs are total fucking losers lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. RJ

Hopefully they get their shit together and make the game what it deserves to be, as in not such a buggy mess. I can put up with most of the problems in the meantime because I really enjoy playing the game. :p

4. Vented

Vented Guest

people constantly get false banned in the game but the devs are so fucking confident in their shitty anti-cheat that they will actually ban you for saying you were false banned on their forums lol

edit: most of the bans are actually manual bans and not their 'anti-cheat'. so most of the time if you play like a god you'll get banned lol

5. RJ

Wow, really? I knew about their shit anti-cheat but not about the false bans. Also I think it's pretty funny how most of the time the devs won't even take your bug reports/hacker reports in to consideration unless you have actual video footage of it happening.

6. Vented

Vented Guest

Every time they do a little ban wave they post a thread with all of the usernames of the cheaters they banned. The replies to it are just fucking hilarious and is a huge circle jerk.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Gregory

Gregory HAS VOTING POWER Investor Clockwork Customer

Send a link to that thread lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Vented

Vented Guest

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. [​IMG]
    damn this is harsh

also we should do some full gear raids sometime, i'm not really attached to my good shit so i'd be down

11. RJ

"Gamers hell, where everyone hacks in a never ending Battle Royale in Minecraft."

Also yeah I'd down for some raids, I usually raid with fellow Facepunchers from the EFT Discord or my 3 other IRL friends. You can join the FP Discord here: https://discord.gg/T7DPAC

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

i'm too much of a pussy to lose my good gear

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. well i just think about the gear i'll get if i survive, and if i lose it i'll just get it back

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. RJ

15. SmallS

SmallS Clockwork Customer Active Member

i tried playing tarkov a while ago but it's the most second-job kinda game ive ever played.

16. RJ

Lol, how so?

17. SmallS

SmallS Clockwork Customer Active Member

The game is a grind because it is explicitly centered around grinding for a gear to pool into a universal inventory that can be lost insanely quick, especially if you're playing solo. The main issue I have with the game, however, is how much of an investment into the game they expect from the players. Not only will the business owners you paid insurance for throw away your gear if you don't reclaim it in time, but your player's stats also degrade if you do not actively play every day.

I'm all for difficult survivor games that take so many factors into account like Tarkov, but I don't want to feel like I have to play it every day or else I will be at a disadvantage and not be able to have fun when I want to play the game.

18. Ralph

Ralph black Active Member

i suck at this game :(

19. RJ

It may seem like that for awhile, but once you get somewhat good it all changes: https://i.gyazo.com/6bbea9043790ccbb712c9a3e888b22d9.mp4

You mainly want to focus on upgrading traders to unlock decent gear to use. Protip: Save up 7 bitcoins and level up Mechanic to level 2. You can trade him 7 bitcoins for a weapons case, that's how I got mine.

It's got a bit of a steep learning curve to it. Playing in squads makes it a bit easier.