1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Everyday Carry (EDC)

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by Aflac, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

UPDATE: it's been almost a year and a lot has changed with my setup. I now carry a Moto G4 in a leather case and now a driving license, tissue and some change. Also finally, a bic pen because uni and stuff.
  2. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Moderator Staff Member Moderator

My EDC has been reduced to my phone.

Samsung Galaxy S4.
  3. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

car keys, keycard for my apartment, student id and a multitool
  4. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

Shoulder laptop bag (laptop, ipad, paper, pens, pencils, calculator, lunch kit, loose bandages and medicine)
    Sunglasses (always, even during winter)
    ID Pass
    Reserve Pass
    Car keys
    House keys
    Service Phone
    Clinical depression

I always feel like some kind of mule when I'm outside, but the set up keeps me comfortable I geuss.
  5. MibNic

MibNic Guest

socks (unless i'm wearing birkenstocks)
    shoelaces (unless wearing birks)
    cardigan (if cold)
    prayer rope
    business card
  6. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Honorable

Just so its clear I don't carry everything I own, I rotate stuff or take specific things to specific places
    Generally though I always have my phone, a knife, a flashlight, a wallet and often a pen of some sort. Everything else is circumstantial

Previous Readers (Total: 0)