1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Eyewear Poll

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by sparkz, Nov 19, 2016.

?

Do you wear any prescription eyewear?

1. Eyeglasses

17 vote(s)
    47.2%
  2. Contacts

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Own prescription eyewear but don't wear them

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  4. No prescription eyewear

11 vote(s)
    30.6%
  1. sparkz

sparkz FUCK! Clockwork Customer Active Member

[​IMG]
    I am doing a project and I wanted to see if it is more likely for online users and gamers to wear eyeglasses/contacts than those who do not. Of course I am not trying to assume none of you play sports or ever go outside but this is a good place to poll (as seen from my two other polls). Results are private and your username will not be shown so you do not have to worry about that information being known (although really who cares right?).
    Note: If you wear both contacts and glasses, choose whichever you wear more.​

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. emms

emms eskimo Clockwork Customer

i prefer to just wear my prescription glasses whenever i can, but i always make sure i'm wearing them when i'm playing video games.

3. Delta

Delta Active Member

I always wear my glasses, but my eyesight gradually gets worse and worse every year.

4. klark

klark α Templar

for a person who looks at a fucking screen all day, i have suprisingly good eye sight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Can't see things that are far away and I can not wear my glasses when close to a screen.

6. sparkz

oh shit a lot of people suddenly polled this, ill make a graph in a moment :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  7. sparkz

[​IMG]
    Results as of: 11/21/2016
    At this point of the polling, Eyeglasses are somewhat unsurprisingly surpassing the other three poll options with 15 votes. Just trailing behind in second place is No Eyewear with 11 votes. In third place is Own but do not Wear with only 3 votes. In fourth place, surprisingly, is Contacts with only a single vote. From this we can see that prescription eyewear is quite common for the members of Cloud Sixteen, with 19 owning prescription eyewear and 16 actively wearing eyewear. A good lot do not have prescription eyewear, with 11 so far.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Roth

Roth 45 Spesiale Maatskappy Crusader Active Member

so what's the purpose of these polls? you trying to do something for school or just for fun?

9. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

dox

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. sparkz

The other two are for fun and for personal reasons regarding servers and such, but this one is for school.

11. Daohlocks

Daohlocks The Bible is my favorite sci-fi novel. Active Member

I wear eyeglasses since I was a kid (not that long then eks dee) and my eyesight has simply stopped altering itself for the past four years.
    Still shit though. I'd rather pay eight thousand to perform the surgery.

12. Svensis

Svensis Guest

bulget glasses
    -1 vision

13. Canoness

Canoness Active Member

Get it, LASIK is worth it the money. Vision will literally be like a hawk.

14. klark

klark α Templar

id imagine he doesnt have the money.

15. Daohlocks

Daohlocks The Bible is my favorite sci-fi novel. Active Member

It costs somewhere between eight grand and fifteen grand. I don't have that much money available, unfortunately.
    I will get it someday, though. My 1 cent savings are about to save my eyesight. (no they're not)

16. I prefer to go with contacts personally, I never wear glasses. I sometimes wear sunglasses on occasion.

17. Roth

only Koo, Kids whear sunglasses ;)

18. I'm a Texas white kid I need them sunglasses for when I'm ranglin' them darn cattle.

19. Roth

honestly all i need is a pair of aviators then i can be like my favourite cape town massacreist sam hide

Previous Readers (Total: 0)