1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Faction Roleplaying Poll

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by sparkz, Nov 12, 2016.

?

What two factions do you like to roleplay the most?

1. Regular Citizen

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Loyalist/CWU

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  3. Civil Protection Normal Unit

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  4. Civil Protection High Command

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  5. Overwatch Transhuman Arm

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  6. Rebel/Resistance

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  7. Vortigaunt

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  8. Xenian Creatures

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Conscripts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparkz

sparkz FUCK! Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]
    Note: Please be serious with your answer and don't just pick it to go with the crowd or to be funny.
    What are your favorite factions to roleplay while playing Half-Life 2 Roleplay? Doing another poll to try and get a good idea of what people like, despite the obvious answer of MPF/CCA. I am allowing two answers to make it diverse since I know a lot of people are split, however as with my other poll I will not go beyond that because I want to centralize this. Thank you for answering the poll!​

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  2. Normal Unit, because you can generally find some other good players in the faction while still having the ability to interact with citizens. The occasional raids, and busting apartment doors are extremely fun when you got a proper trained squad with you. Staying a normal unit is great since you can avoid the drama/paperwork that comes with high command, and just focus on having fun on the server.

Overwatch, and this comes from my experience at Catalyst Gaming. Overwatch were always hidden on the board, so there was nothing better than hopping on the outlands server, secretly forming a group of units, and then proceeding to watch as every rebel suddenly "has to go." Overwatch was fun because it's not a main character, but mostly because you're the big boys with big toys. Drop in, do the job, drop a few people, scare the fuck outa new players, and act anonymous as fuck. I always support OTA being hidden on the scoreboard, and having them keep LOOC to an absolute minimal. No friendly chatting, just stay IC, and get shit done.

3. Profit

Profit Clockwork Customer

ive been told im not bad at rping as a vortigaunt, its pretty fun trying to imitate the way they talk

4. I like to play high command CCA chars so I can squash the skulls of recruits and citizens alike.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. >regular citizen
    we get it, you guys like watching youtube videos

6. Vortigaunt for sure. It's super fun to be very mythical, and sort of secretive if wanted. The backstory and how the vortigaunts work are not very well known or may not be told at all, so that just makes it amazing to make up your own stories, or say your opinions to further increase story.

CWU. I sell things, that's cool. It's a good way to make money, and can lead to great roleplay.

7. sparkz

[​IMG]
    Results as of: 11/12/2016
    So far this has been a very interesting poll, with many of the choices close and far from each other. I apologize for my own mistake having Conscripts as an option rather than the more obvious City Administrator, however it is too late to change that. Use Other for that faction.
    So far, Regular Citizen has a clear lead with 10 votes. In second place is Civil Protection Normal Unit with 7 votes. In third place is Civil Protection High Command with 6 votes. In fourth place is Loyalist with 4 votes. Tied for fifth place is Vortigaunt and Overwatch Transhuman Arm with 3 votes. In sixth is Rebel/Resistance (surprisingly) with 2 votes. In last (seventh) place is Other with one vote. Conscripts and Xenian Creatures received no votes so far.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. sparkz

[​IMG]
    Results as of: 11/21/2016
    So far, Regular Citizen has a clear lead with 12 votes. Tied for second place is Civil Protection Normal Unit with 8 votes. Tied also for second place is Civil Protection High Command with 8 votes. Tied for third place is Loyalist/CWU with 5 votes. Tied also for third place is Rebel with 5. In fourth place is Overwatch with 4 votes. In fifth is Vortigaunt with 3 votes. In last (sixth) is Other with 2 votes, which probably includes those who like playing City Administrator (my own fault). Conscripts and Xenian Creatures received no votes so far.

• Do not bump topics more than 30 days old
    Regular Citizen, because roleplaying a citizen is entertaining at least for me.

CP Normal Unit, because you are still able to interact with citizens and find a good person and also raid building with a squad, you can also focus on the fun and you don't have to worry about anything a high command deals with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.