1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Fallout: New Vegas Roleplay | Demeternetworks.me

Discussion in 'Communities' started by CPT. Maxii, Jul 7, 2018.

1. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

hahaha what the fuck is this thread

2. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

derailed

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

look, guys, we've angered the server hosting GOD here- we can't win against his psychological prowess, as he runs BIG servers, he knows what to do ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  4. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

wow i really stirred up the salthive didn't i
    absolutely not go to your room
    lol okay so i give actual advice without throwing shit and all of a sudden i'm high and mighty and an elitist?
    don't know what meltdown you're talking about because i was admin on lazarus and left within 2 weeks because of how retarded the whole community was, i think ur asspulling that card
    i'm giving advice with my years of experience in mind, i don't want to sound like an elitist though admittedly i'm not succeeding, but the fact that nobody here has rebuttled any of my points and everyone's just jumped on the bandwagon of "hehe sixx's servers were retarded xD" instead of "none of your points are valid and here is why" makes you all look really really dumb

case in point:
    you're saying this as a response to a perfectly legit set of advice about postponing the community so that he can get a pre-existing playerbase. i don't know what you think my problem is but maybe you're the one with some issues.
    that's right pray to me 5 times a week and i'll teach you to create the next big thing all i want in return is CW: severance to be developed

use some reading comprehension and maybe some of your god given intelligence and realise that i'm not trying to shit on this community so much as i am pointing out things i think could be improved, my OP reply was a pathetic zinger but once asked for actual criticism i gave it and now you're all sperging out on me like i'm being totally out of line. get a grip.

EDIT:
    a) this was in 2015, i think it's been a safe amount of time to forget it
    b) they gave me 300 euros, of course i turned a blind eye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

300 euro is 300 euro fellas

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. CPT. Maxii

gmod rp server owner extraordinaire
    you make lemonpunch turn in it's coffin

7. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

you'd have done the same ;)
    LMAO gurrazor wanted me to be admin for monolith after LP died and i left before it even released because i realised the non-reprobates went to neb

8. CPT. Maxii

wow you are really fucking cool
    i'll do my five prays a week and keep bowing to the server meme god

9. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

hell yeah x

if your server is still up by next friday when i'm home i'll come and check it out if you'd like a +1

10. CPT. Maxii

sure you are welcome to come and play

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

roleplayer rage

12. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

[LOOC]: GET BACK TO RP NOW. I WON'T ASK AGAIN.

13. TacticalToaster

TacticalToaster Clockwork Customer Active Member

This server seems pretty cool, so once I'm done with my vacation and dealing with some issues with the server I'm dev on I'll stop by and check it out!

• Like Like x 1
  14. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

@Aberidius could you split some of sixx's posts and post them in the hall of shame? thanks

15. matlock

matlock Active Member

This forum is in utter death throes but for some reason you find it necessary to suddenly uphold community standards in such an overtly hostile manner, like for no fucking reason. Maybe - IDK - nobody likes your fucking tone.

16. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

@Aberidius +1 do it
    idk if you’ve read anything past your nose but it’s over chill the fuck out.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  17. matlock

matlock Active Member

Based

• Funny Funny x 1