1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Fixed Cassette Plugin/Content

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Plexi, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Plexi

Plexi Clockwork Customer

Awhile ago, I helped a community out with a STALKER server that never took off. I see a few people asking for a plugin like this, so...

[​IMG]

Plugin Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2mwm8vpft4cgr5n/AACE2Dci1_shPMK2oBDs6dcja?dl=1
    Content (REQUIRED): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721228807

Drag the Cassette plugin into your schemas plugin folder. If you want to change the songs, go into the items folder and simply change the urls to direct links to the song file, e.g upload the song to dropbox and link it in the file. It's not that hard to figure out. If you need any help, feel free to post here. Also, I didn't make this plugin. Dremek/Novabox ported it, and I updated it a little bit. Dremek had it on his open-source github, so I assume he wouldn't mind if I uploaded it to a place more people look for plugins at.​

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Even if Dremek had a problem with you uploading it here, nobody would give a shit lol.
    Anyways, this is a pretty nice plugin, thanks for putting it up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. he (dremek) probably stole it anyways lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Crusader

iirc he did
    thank you Plexi

5. Garry[LT]

Garry[LT] Clockwork Customer

Link is down :(, maybe someone still have it?

6. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

I've got a copy of the plugin, and also have a workshop addon with the game content.
    Host should stay up for the forseeable future. If there's issues, get in touch with me on discord (Eli#2502) and I'll send you the plugin directly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019

Previous Readers (Total: 0)