1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Forum Lounge Rules (READ ME!)

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by kurozael, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

The rules in this section are the same as the global rules of the forum, with the exception that thread content is not required to contribute substantially to discussion.

This forum should be more like the Facepunch Fast Threads section and not for complete garbage.

2. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

i'd just like to clarify this

threads such as "lol look at this epic maymay video" are just complete garbage and shouldn't be posted here

make sure your thread has at least some type of content that can be expanded on in one way or another.

if you're about to post a thread, just think to yourself: can there be any sort of reply to this thread that isn't along the lines of "good meme xd"?

that should answer your question as to whether or not to post it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

would like to put an emphasis on this again. specifically: fast threads is for the 'lesser' threads that aren't totally garbage + tommy's post. the majority of the people on here have access to the specific board where you can post 'absolute trash', so keep that in mind when posting a thread in here

e: from this post on, i'll be handing out warnings to people who post garbage. current threads will just be deleted/locked

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.