1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important Forum Shuffle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Oct 13, 2015.

1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Hi guys.

We've got some boards that aren't used very much and so I think it's time we did a bit of a shuffle around.

If you guys have any ideas for the restructuring of boards in the Clockwork and General Discussion categories please post them here.

Thanks!

• Good Coder Good Coder x 3
  2. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

I don't see any issue with the boards we have, personally. Could do with adding some sub-boards for Creative Media? (Music, Art, Photography, etc)
    I don't know about anyone else, that's just my cup of tea. :p

3. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

It just seems there are some subs that might be redundant and aren't being used very often.

I'm also taking suggestions on ways to make the forums more... "fun"?

• Good Coder Good Coder x 3
  4. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Remove the schema forum and move the threads to CW Discussion with the relevant thread prefix. Add a WIP and schema release thread prefix to CW Discussion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

Ducks right on about the CW boards, I don't even browse them but when I moderated I hated the arrangement.

As for General boards, I would like the system like this
    - General Discussion: Serious discussion of whatever topic. Quality would kind of be determined by the OP. Obviously a discussion about school would be a little more casual than a discussion of South East Asian politics or whatever.
    - Casual Discussion: Semi-serious, laid back discussion of whatever topic. Basically Fast Threads as it should be used, with a little more actual discussion.
    - "Memetown": Not actually called that, but whatever sounds good. Basically a shitposting outlet, spiritual and public successor to ToL. Basically Fast Threads as it is currently used, see the current fan fiction thread.
    - Media: Games, Music, Movies, TV, Books, what have you. Content derived, no sub forums.
    - Hobbies: General hobbies, maybe a subforum for coding and that swanky nerd stuff.
    - Gaming Communities: As is.

Also, if you want to make the forums more fun, basically loosen the restrictions in some place tighten on others. If you allow semi-shitposting in a board like I proposed, you NEED to crack down on derogatory remarks about users and especially entire social groups, otherwise it turns into a slugfest over dumb shit. I know pretty much all of the customers of Cloud Sixteen don't care - but you call this a business, and regardless of how others define that, if you take that to heart than I shouldn't be able to find posts and threads that are violently racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, the works. Make sure the manager (if you choose to appoint a new one) has a spine, and the moderators aren't lone wolves.

6. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

Add in the Salt Mines/Venting Corner for us to vent about forum stuff.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. AntiShitizen

AntiShitizen shart fourty-three kilos of onions into my scapula

Could we also encourage people to post things they do in real life in the Hobbies area or have a subsection for that? I've considered a couple of times to start a biking thread but said meh when I finally wrote it out.

8. prom queen

prom queen Guest

no holds barred section

9. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

Implying we do anything in real life, look where you're posting this. >:C

im kidding dont lynch me

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

Yeah, I got nothing. (Bring back the Legendary Sector!)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

aka. ToL

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. legend sector
    yes
    please
    and make me fucking crusader again
    i liked being entitled to my own douchebaggery.

13. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

No me. I didn't delete my account. >= (

14. Owl

Owl smoke weed Active Member

legendary sector again.

give me legendary back.

15. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

give me my legendary back

16. prom queen

prom queen Guest

legendary sector and kurobux back please

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

We don't talk about the Legendary Sector.
    It doesn't exist, clearly.

18. prom queen

prom queen Guest

can we atleast have kurobux back then?

19. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

where's my crusader

20. prom queen

prom queen Guest

i'm actually really puzzled why i got the box. vexus pls

Previous Readers (Total: 0)