1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Forum thing.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Soviet Jesus, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus Change is a good thing, at some points.

http://cataclysmhl2rp.boards.net/

Just installed a new theme, but the banner at the top (the womans face) Will not go away, Ive tried changing the banner and background. No dice.

How do I remove/replace the thing?

Using ProBoards.

2. Kamoca

Kamoca Guest

It's not considered a banner, so removing it will be tricky, and since I don't have any proboard forums up anymore, there's not much I can do ATM.

3. It looks okay though!

4. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer Legend Active Member

It will probably be hard coded into the theme files, free fourms sometimes dont give you access to the files. Thats your problem. Free forums lol

5. Kreuger

Kreuger Active Member

I recommend Tru's hosting, I recommend you host your website with him.

6. Kamoca

Kamoca Guest

Proboards allows you to go into the html, so if you know html, then you can fix it.

7. Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus Change is a good thing, at some points.

I fixed it, had to mess around in HTML a bit

Previous Readers (Total: 0)