1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Getting errors with the crafting plugin

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Papabear3g, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Papabear3g

Papabear3g Clockwork Customer Active Member

For some reason when I open the crafting menu I get these errors of missing ingredients that spam the console

[Clockwork] Recipe Cooking: Union Branded Potato has an unexisting ingredient uu_branded_potato!
    [Clockwork] Recipe Breakdown: Empty Jar has an unexisting ingredient empty_jar!
    [Clockwork] Recipe Breakdown: Plastic Bottle has an unexisting ingredient plastic_bottle!
    [Clockwork] Recipe Breakdown: Rusty Cans has an unexisting ingredient rusty_can!
    [Clockwork] Recipe Cooking: Baked Beans has an unexisting ingredient baked_beans!
    [Clockwork] Recipe Cooking: Potato has an unexisting ingredient potato!

And I also can't spawn the workbench, stove, or reloading press. I add it to the salesman and try to click it but it won't go into my inventory, is there some sort of command to spawn them?

2. Mixed

Mixed C16 Support Staff Staff Member Foreign Moderator Clockwork Customer Active Member

Cause the ingredient are not existing, and for the workbench, I think you don't have enough space in your inventory, their weight are 45kg.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

You could just create the items yourself. It's fairly easy tbh

4. Papabear3g

That worked, I didn't even realize but thank you so much
    But shouldn't they already be in the plugin

5. Aspect

They should.
    But they don't.

6. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

Pretty much what Xeno said, although I can offer a solution (please excuse my shameless self promotion): https://clockworkconstructors.com/construct-item.php

Solution being that you create the items yourself using my easy to use item constructor.

7. Aspect

That's neat, but you should add more options like skin selection. Or maybe even a way to choose how much HP / attributes / whatever it boosts when used.

8. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable Clockwork Customer

Noted, thanks!

9. Papabear3g

Thank you guys for the support, for some reason the stove keeps disappearing after dropping it down, I'll do a reinstall and see if that works

Previous Readers (Total: 0)