1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important GMod Retirement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Jan 27, 2018.

1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

• Friendly x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Box x 1
  2. Zig

Zig Clockwork Customer Active Member

yo remove the drm now
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. SmallS

SmallS Clockwork Customer Active Member

fuck bro what am i gunna do with all my kurobucks??:(:(:(
  4. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

i wholeheartedly wish you the best of luck, you've provided almost every person here with some of the best and most memorable gaming experiences and you've contributed to the world of RP in a way very few other people have

la la la sixx suck's kuros dick la la la get over yourself you know it's true
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Box Box x 1
  5. cold

cold ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

vonel can't live in conna's flat anymore everyone pay your respects
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. kurozael

Thanks Sixx, I hope that's true because it'll make my legacy mean something. I also hope that Cloud Sixteen can now move on to become more than what it is with Timefuser, so we'll see how it goes when the first game is released on Steam.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Pistol P

Pistol P God Bless Eeben Barlow Active Member

The kurozael Redemption Arc
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

DRM can't be removed until 2019, what if Timefuser is a flop?
  9. kurozael

I'm not really thinking about things flopping or not flopping, I'm just making a game and having fun doing so. Until the DRM is removed, the free Clockwork developer keys should be enough.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. matlock

matlock Honorable Active Member

You'll be back in a few months...I just fucking know you will....you simply will
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. CQBgamer

CQBgamer That one guy who makes 100 threads in Support Desk Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

RIP HL2RP 1.2

Anyway, best of luck kuro, and thank you for all the work you've done
  12. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

Who cares? HL2RP is dying. You stopped developing for Clockwork a long time ago. I don't think you made this announcement to inform people of your GMOD retirement. Everyone already knew that you'd abandoned the project. You only made this post to shill for this new game you're working on.

Why not just make a post about the game instead of thinly veiling it behind a "retirement" post? I already know the answer to that question. This is purely rhetorical.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. Pistol P

Pistol P God Bless Eeben Barlow Active Member

The numbers aren't dying, but the quality obviously is.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. SamWillington

SamWillington Clockwork Customer

don't cry because it's over, smile 'cuz it happened
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. duck

duck Phant0m Honorable

I will make updates and fixes for CW, so I want people to know that even though kurozael is no longer going to make updates, CW won't just stay the way it is forever. It won't receive only fixes when gmod breaks something, I'll make features and fix shit that's broken even the way it is right now.
    I mean, he said almost 2 months ago he would do this - long before this new project.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  16. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

I respect you kuro, always have, and respect your decision. It is good to move on, everyone needs change. The community, but also you.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sixx

Why you gotta be so pissy and cynical about every little thing? Were you bullied as a kid? Honestly mate fucking behave yourself, plenty of people care about RP - Not just HL2RP, and you wouldn't even be on this forum in the first place if you didn't, considering you joined barely two years ago, years after the "quality" in RP started to decline.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  18. Squirrels Mcgee

Squirrels Mcgee fallout 4 = "power armour hoarding sim" Active Member

so clockwork for s&box isn't happening?
  19. Sixx

oh god yeah i never thought about this actually, if not we're going to be relegated to Gmod forever
  20. kurozael

I’m still very much excited about a S&box project :)
    • Agree Agree x 2

Previous Readers (Total: 0)