1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important GMod Retirement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

What is S&box.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. SmallS

SmallS shut the fuck up smalls Clockwork Customer

essentially gmod 2 on ue4. what it does is that it gives a framework for game devs so that they don’t have to do all the boring shit first. facepunch is also hotloading a c# later on top of it so instead of lua like gmod, shit’ll be developed in c#.

https://sandbox.facepunch.com/

3. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

I'd like to help you with that!

On a different note, I'd like to thank you kurozael for all that you've done for OA, Clockwork, and the community at large. It's been a wild ride that I'll always remember fondly.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. klark

klark α

Typical cloud sixteen poster! Sad!

5. Heh... nice C16 logo next to your name faggot... /plyban matlock 9999 "Fuck off c16 elitist!"

Previous Readers (Total: 0)