1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Goodfella Serious Fallout Roleplay

Discussion in 'Communities' started by Lucas Simms, Jun 20, 2018.

?

Would you give this server a shot?

Poll closed Jun 27, 2018.
  1. Yes

26.7%
  2. No

46.7%
  3. Maybe

26.7%
  1. Lucas Simms

Lucas Simms Clockwork Customer

Goodfella Serious Fallout Roleplay
    [​IMG]

Foreword

First, and foremost, you see the name Goodfella, and immediately think, "Wow, that minge has his own server." or "I bet its some cruddy knockoff." And while these judgements may be just, they aren't true.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I started to roleplay on Clockwork in late 2014, and I loved it. My very first characters name was "Johnny Feltz", and I had an absolute blast talking with other citizens on HL2rp. Flash forward a couple months and I experience my first case of admin abuse, and blatant favoritism. I had just gotten into the servers rebel group, and I found a 9mm on the ground, shortly after picking it up, an admin removed it from my inventory, and said he didn't know who I was, when I further questioned why that mattered he banned me permanently.

Administration

My take on a Clockwork server is to have as little admin interference as possible. Which is why I am the sole admin on my server. My jobs when I am actively administrating are simple. Watch out for rule breaks. (Yes, a server run by a "minge" has rules.) Create unique roleplay scenarios, and events for my playerbase. And lastly, to make sure the loot tables are up to snuff. My mission, is to keep the server as fun as possible, without sacrificing immersion and seriousness. If you happen to find a weapon along the way, it's entirely up to you what you do with it. Do you sell it? Cache it away? Or do you use it to rob or kill someone? My job as an admin has nothing to do with what you get to do on the server, as long as you play within the rules.

[​IMG]

Why Goodfella Roleplay is Unique
    My server is unique in the fact that, unlike a vast majority of others. You are truly in control. There is no waiting an hour to get 60 caps, you must venture out into the wasteland and collect scrap which you would then sell to a trader in exchange for caps. One big goal for me, is to shape the in game world so that the economy is all player driven, without any need for Salesmen.

In Game Footage

This video, shot entirely in the server shows a combat engagement between a Legion Raiding Party, and a small NCR Patrol.

Features

• Automatic Loot Generation
    • Streamlined User Experience
    • A Variety of Factions
    • New Content Added Daily

Information:
    Discord : https://discord.gg/9Uzp52
    Content : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415105197
    Group : https://steamcommunity.com/groups/GoodRoleplayGang
    IP :192.223.31.31:27015

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. CZR

CZR

Going to give this one a nice +1, even made a account just to do so to show my support.

I find the server to be different and more enjoyable than others, unique in ways that support a true free 'wasteland' experience without OOC Administration down your throat or 50 rules to keep you bored. Give this server a shot.

Well done Goodfella!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hmmmm

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

hmm... goodshilla serious shill roleplay

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lucas Simms

What the heck bro?

6. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

I was skeptical because Mr. Goodfella wouldn't stop spamming me on steam with invites, but after seeing the video of the combat I'm actually a bit intrigued. Fallout RP isn't my thing but maybe I'll give it a try.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Ralph

Ralph black Active Member

typical ncr pussies bhoping away. gonna keep it 100% with u chief, if i cant roleplay as everyone's creepy ghoul uncle who drinks wayyy to much i aint playin.

8. Lucas Simms

With the endless possibilities my server provides, I am one hundred percent sure you can make that dream a reality.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

I personally enjoyed myself. I found the combat to be fluid, and while the roleplay was minimalistic, I still did find myself in interesting situations. I payed off an NCR soldier so Ralph could kill someone who had shot him. We then (myself, ralph, a random guy and the NCR soldier) scoped out a ridge before fighting off a Legion surprise attack. There were some other really enjoyable moments, though that is really where the roleplay stopped. Myself and Ralph stumbled onto two supermutants fighting a Legion soldier. With our characters newfound hatred against the Legion (skirt wearing faggots), we moved in and killed the Legion solider before picking off the Supermutants. After a while, we defended the town against three Super Mutants, which was fairly enjoyable. The only thing that sucked is that only one actually had a firearm, while the other two had bats. We had the upper hand the whole time, but I would've enjoyed it much more if all of the Super Mutants had ranged capabilities.

A criticism I have with the item spawning system is that guns spawn way too frequently. Personally, I was able to find a Plasma Pistol, Laser PDW, Plasma Rifle, and two combat shotguns in my two and a half hour play session. I was with Ralph, but this still was way too many high tier weapons. We also took down the Super Mutants as we mentioned before, so I do believe in total we had somewhere close to seven or eight weapons in the end. There were some rather annoying glitches, though they themselves are really just because of Atomic. I enjoyed myself, honestly. The server isn't perfect, but it's not bad either.

• Like Like x 1
  10. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

awh. bless your hearts : )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Ralph

your too busy washing cars to even play on the server smh

13. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  14. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

what.
    what.
    yes good that's what every admin do-
    WHAT.
    did you seriously cut the video at 1:08 to dodge the fact you went from 50 ammo to 100? seems fishy
    oh shit i mean - W H A T .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

I AM THE MORAL AUTHORITY OF FALLOUT RP, RATE ME FUNNY

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  16. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

haha great zing +1 everyone thinks you're hilarious

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

haha wow epic this fallout server SUCK i am the moral authority of fallout!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

get a wet wipe and man the fuck up, even through your naivety you should know this thread is absolutely fucking laughable.
    also, i don't know if english is your first language, but you're butchering the context of "moral authority". edit: you're estonian nvm i don't blame you

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Ralph

baited

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

epic...

• Friendly Friendly x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)