1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Grailed

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by TimTimTommy, Nov 10, 2016.

1. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

you deserve everything bad that has ever happened to you because you bought an ASSC hoodie.

just kidding not really

2. TimTimTommy

TimTimTommy birds are my fetish

girls like it so

3. chuck

ahhh FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

you're right. that's smart, i never thought of that. good work tim tom

4. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

i saw someone wear that by the way

literally looks like a hoodie with four words on it, absolutely nothing special at all

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MibNic

MibNic Guest

ur average k-mart/culture kings/myers/target shopper ppl don't notice what's special about my rick ramones, but some ppl complement them, and they are mad comfy. i don't approve of dressing to fish for complements, but it was a shocker of a bargain

by having a name on it is this x10. a baseball isn't worth more than five dollars until you find out some famous baseballer trained with it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. TimTimTommy

everytime I walk outta school there's a kid with some fish tail parka I know it's designer and I feel like it's rick Owens but i don't know too much and it's so fucking sick and I wanna ask him

it's comfy
    It looks great with my outfits cuz black and white
    normies love it

and I love it so that's all that should matter

7. chuck

it's designer! it must be rick!

8. TimTimTommy

this kid is loaded with a lot of money so it's probably rick bud. :)

9. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

i don't know how some of you can afford to do this

tfw i don't even pay attention to clothes brands
    i wear anything that's made of the same or same-ish fabric that underarmour uses
    it feels nice
    it's all super comfortable

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

i buy clothes that i like and fit comfortably, not by brand. i get shirts at walmart that i like more than shirts i get from hollister

11. chuck

shopping at hollister

jesus christ, just end it

fashion isn't only brands brands brands. it's style, fit, material, color- there's a lot more to it than "BUY OVER-PRICED CLOTHES FROM THIS BRAND JUST BECAUSE OF THE NAME!" people who do that, like tim, are idiots with too much money for their own good

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  12. TimTimTommy

mommy probably buys all of your clothes????

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

yeah, agreed

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

clothes shouldn't be high-priced because of artificial scarcity that kids buy into
    clothes should be high-priced because of quality materials and construction
    and fit still reigns supreme
    I'm sure Donald Trump's suits cost quite a bit and are probably well made, but since he either doesn't have a sense of fashion or doesn't bother to get his suits tailored, they look like absolute shit.

ultimately though, fashion is still subjective. If someone wants to buy overpriced sweatshirts that would be generally be considered ill-fitting, to me they're a trendy /r/streetwear asshole, but if that makes them happy then all the power to them

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. dude if i want to buy a $200 sadboys tshirt and pay an extra $40 in shipping then i can thats capitalism baby cant deal with it go live in cuba haha hey

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. chuck

yeah she does n sorry i had 2 use you as an example to prove my point

17. MibNic

MibNic Guest

why does the realisation hit me after getting decked out with full rick, that rick is hypebeast? weep, rick owens. my wallet has given you up! it now belongs to bbs and ccp. goodbye, wondrous mainstream fashion!

18. TimTimTommy

it's alright I forgive u

19. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

like i don't usually buy clothes
    ever
    i don't have any demand for new clothes, all of mine don't have any labels and are mostly dull / dark colours that match with anything
    but when i see a $20 shirt, which is normal, i still kind of tilt my head at it
    i don't know; i don't know what goes into making a shirt

20. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

This whole thread reminds me of the scene with Patrick Bateman and business cards.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)