1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Grailed

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by TimTimTommy, Nov 10, 2016.

1. nah bro its all about that grunge worn look u got no taste /fa/ told me so

2. jojo

jojo mutual Clockwork Customer

3. chuck

chuck king of private sector Crusader Active Member

4. TimTimTommy

TimTimTommy birds are my fetish

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. TimTimTommy

and if y'all don't even look at the hype section all ur getting is emo rick Owen shit

6. jojo

jojo mutual Clockwork Customer

acronym is literally techwear as FUCK

i need to start copping acronym shit dude i swear lmao

[​IMG]

god fucking DAMN man i see like 3-4 pairs of this acronym x nike collab a day on grailed and theyre always upwards of 300 fuck ME

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  7. Roth

Roth 45 Spesiale Maatskappy Crusader Active Member

looks like a chav site bruv

8. TimTimTommy

perfect for you

9. Roth

seriously this looks like the kind of site that the better-than poor number 1 haircut level 2 course in brick laying chav would buy from lol

10. chuck

fuck you you dumb queer. don't ever insult my second favorite website again

you probably dress like shit anyway, bRoth

chicken broth

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. chuck

in other news, i ordered some jawnz offa grailed and im expecting them today............ hope i didnt get scammed outta fifty bucks!!!!!

12. Roth

i'm a faggot in college studying game design with long hair, mild autism and a pretty uncaring demeanour, posting on a forum that's supposed to be dedicated to a fucking roleplay game

the fuck do you think i wear.

13. your fursonas pants

or how do you bongs say it

OI MATE YER TROUSIES LOOKIN A BIT SHODDY INIT MATE

just kidding we're all love here:p:p #safespace

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. TimTimTommy

15. Roth

tbh i wear a pretty good taste of shirts sometimes but mostly i just throw on jeans and a hoodie because idk what else i'd wear. everyone wears the same thing anyway

16. you got the comfy look on lockdown

17. kief

kief kind bud Templar

me and chas specialize in high fashion, it takes me 0 effort to get with the /fa/ style....
    u got no excuse dumb idiot.... . . :rolleyes:

18. show us your effay look

19. kief

kief kind bud Templar

homie if i had to show my look to some timberland ass, new-yorkian jabroni lookin, B O smellin ass, i would, but i aint catering so you can jack off to my pics bruh

20. damn b that's a bit harsh but then again id be pissed too if i didnt live in the greatest city in the wurld we got everrything over here deadass we got taxis, yuppies, hipsters, new york niggas, timbuhlins, mexican mascots, roaches, statue of libertys pasty ass, trump tower, used to have the twin towers (moment of silence for my boys), and our backup boroughs like buhklin, tha bronsx , fluushin, cop killa queens and tha staten island but nobody talks about staten island because thats where all the sweaty guidos be at. we also got our boys upstate but they dont like us so much because theyre all old white folk who packing big guns but they there watchin us we's like family

i bet your state aint shit you aint even compare better watch your mouth next time you tryna trash talk new york

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)