1. Check out the store if you're looking to buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the wiki or post in the support forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Grailed

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by TimTimTommy, Nov 10, 2016.

1. MibNic

MibNic Zero posts and I still manage to retain a -3. Active Member

[​IMG]
    what are ur most expensive fits? above is:
    • hugo boss slim fit italian jacket
    • versace garbrinde trousers
    • givenchy classic formal shirt
    • salvatore ferragamo gatien shoes
    • osiris (oud i bought in egypt from a guy working in his shop across from cairo museum)
    • d&g classic belt
    note: this wasn't all bought in 1 fit, hence y the jacket and trousers aren't both boss or versace
    $4212AUD

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. kief

kief kind bud Staff Member Moderator

my raf simons shoes are p expensive...
    i also got sum acronym shit .. .

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Active Member

yeah if you can afford to wear a $3000 suit you should probably know not to button the bottom button
    or really the top button on a 3 button jacket but that's arguable based of figure/cut, but an italian cut suit doesn't have vents so I would leave the top open for air flow reasons

4. kief

kief kind bud Staff Member Moderator

what are you talking about, it is the effay cut, a special cut to enhance both air flow and flexibility
    also i know the brand of his suit, it is a special brand made and tailored to his specifications you see, and the buttons are made out of a cast, carbon-coated diamond, hence the matte color scheme

he is merely showing off his expensive buttons

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. MibNic

MibNic Zero posts and I still manage to retain a -3. Active Member

although it is unconventional, due to the strict dress code of where i work we are instructed to fasten all three buttons to not only provide a "completely secure" look to the jacket, and also to hide the walkie talkies we're required to wear (although it definitely doesn't do the job well enough)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Herosloth

Herosloth Runs a shitty Hl2rp community Clockwork Customer Active Member

Burberry three piece Custom made ($3500)
    Gucci Logo belt ($500)
    Brooks Brothers Pebble Wingtips ($1400)
    Burberry Formal Shirt ($350)
    Android Wear Moto [newest gen] [$250]
    I bought socks from a mom and pop shop that I really love.
    Calvin Klein Boxers ($40 each?)
    Rabbit Fur gloves ($400)
    Calvin Klein Black tie ($150)

7. Herosloth

Herosloth Runs a shitty Hl2rp community Clockwork Customer Active Member

I've never heard of this website, I'll check it out. (Although where I work i get to sleep all day and just wear sweatpants to work. So eh. And I'm already in a serious relationship. So I literally dress bummy because I prefer comfort.)

8. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. chuck

chuck Active Member

go lurk boards.4chan.org/fa before you buy from grailed because you'll end up buying clothes that make you look like an idiot and then i will see you on the street and laugh while i'm in my sick jawnz

post a pic or get hit