1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Gregory For Manager 2019

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Gregory, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregory

Gregory Money Mayweather Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

[​IMG]

Gregory For Manager 2019
    Dear Cloud Sixteen,

I will try and keep this short, however it's not easy to keep something like this minimal.

Now most of you know who I am, I am (I'd like to think so anyway) fairly well known and respected member of this community who isn't afraid to speak his mind. Alot of my popularity is due to the meme of me being an Investor (Good meme) However now it's time to be serious. Recently with the departure of Sixx as the Manager we are now in need of someone to fill his role. Now you all know I had a fair few disagreements with him, but it's all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned, Sixx is and was a decent guy, we all feel the pressure and I respect him for stepping down and admitting it was abit too much. It takes balls to hold your hand up and say no more.

Anyway, now I've ran and advised communities concerning Roleplay for near 6 years, my whole secondary school life was basically spent sciving school to play Roleplay server. What a sad act right. Anyway, I know what makes Communities tick, I know how to interact with people in them I know how to cater to different audiences, I know how to take feedback and use it appropriately.

Now I know some of you dislike me.... that is fine, but seriously I have no personal qualms with anyone here. You all enjoy the same thing as me and for that reason you're all cool guys, If you have ever been offended by me then I apologize, that's just my British nature for coming across as a tosser. I know you all think i'm a cock for "flexxing" money but believe me, i'm not much better off then the rest of you. What i'm trying to say is i'm actually a down to earth guy, I am just alot more vocal then some people here.

I feel I am good for this role as I have great relations with .. I'm going to say it. Playermeta and Cloud Sixteen. I had a spurt where I was negative with both but I can assure you things are all good on both ends. I am completely neutral with both communities. Now you're probably thinking, Gregory you are just gonna shill RPN. Incorrect. I recognise it's just a meme here at this point and I'm working on that separate.

Now lets get onto some things I'd like to do if I was voted in as Manager.

• Get the Official C16 Server up as planned. (We may re vote what gamemode but more then likely will be HL2RP still) Get advice from all of you and get some suggestions & development going asap, I will fully fund the server, no one will be banned on launch and we will welcome anyone with open arms, unless they are known law breakers or hackers.
    • Host frequent gaming nights. These are absolute gold, these are essential, we can organize these to be weekly, and have a vote each week before on what game or games we will play. Again I will pay to host these servers not a problem.
    • Give everyone a fresh chance. Obviously if kuro or someone else above declines this I'm sorry on that occasion, but I think alot of dramas here are caused by old beef that has never been squashed, so lets forgive and forget and give people a second go, if it goes wrong again then lets get rid of them. Only fair we all get a second chance.
    Now they are some of the key things that i'd like to do as Manager but now lets see why i'd be good for the role.

• I'm a neutral person with everyone. I have no bias about administrative situations and I am very fair
    • If I am in the wrong I hold my hand up to it, if I do something you guys disagree with you will always get an apology and i'll make it up to you.
    • I'm very active. I'm currently waiting for a new job so i'm on every day for many many hours.
    • I am committed. (I'm still a fucking investor after how long) I don't give up on stuff (See RPN lol)
    • I have good experience with running communities
    • Finally, alot of you seem to like me.

Anyway, thank you for reading, I am dead serious about this thread and if elected as Manager I will make sure this Community really thrives and becomes healthy.

Thank you all - Gregory

• Like Like x 3
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

[​IMG]

just going to repost this here
    good luck with that :)

3. Gregory

Post as you wish.

Thanks for the good luck.

4. duck

duck Phant0m Legend Crusader

The one interaction I've ever had with you wasn't good. Very quick to dismiss something I think you didn't want to hear, and then assume things about my intentions. Not qualities I'd want someone with a position of power to have, if I'm being honest.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Gregory

If i'm honest I was probably memeing you. If you want to pm me about it though you're more then welcome, or say it here it's upto you. I'm not even sure what it was about.

Edit : I think it might of been about the money? I'm pretty sure you jumped on the band wagon with others and started trying to be funny... if that is the case what do you expect?

If it wasn't that then I apologize.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  6. I support Gregory. He is pM's ambassador and we expect great things from him. Remember,

Make Roleplay, Not Enemies

• Like Like x 1
  7. kief

kief kind bud Templar

I do not support zigshills, however I propose we make Greggo the ambassador of peace between the RP community to bridge problems systematically splitting us apart. Sixx placed the foundation of the wall that has forced us to stay away, to hate eachother, we must ease tensions and tear the wall down to be able to see everything for what it is. We are all Roleplayers, we are not all betas, we are people. We are people who Roleplay.

Make Roleplay, not enemies.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Bender

Bender Clockwork Customer Active Member

MISTER GORBACHEV TAKE DOWN THIS WALL

9. ShadowUnholy

ShadowUnholy Professional Nepper Active Member

Fuck it, go ahead Gregory. I support you, just don't act like a complete sperg and lose arguments when you do get this job.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Templar Active Member

11. Roth

Roth 45 Spesiale Maatskappy Crusader Active Member

roth for manager

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

Oh I’m the one who did that? It wasn’t any of the incel trolls who came to C16 and attacked both the forums and me? Or how about Zig, is he blameless for letting those same trolls represent his community, for writing that stupid fucking article about me and how much he presumes to know about me because of the few times I’ve posted on his forums? No, of course it wasn’t, everything is all my fault and pM and it’s affiliates had no part in what happened because pM does not consist of toxic assholes or anything.

You don’t want Greg as manager because he’ll “bridge the gap”, I was perfectly willing to do that, you want him because though he’ll deny it vehemently, we all know he’ll do anything to look cool in front of the pM crowd, and you can take advantage of that. Also, I’m not sure if your votes would even count anymore, after all, you did abandon this dead forum long ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Gregory

@Aberidius Can we prune this thread abit please mate

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Duspende_

Duspende_ Veteran Active Member

Nobody for Manager. Let the mods run it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Active Member

I am going to lock this. We've decided to wait until S&Box comes around until we bring in a new Manager instead. Keep your personal feuds to PMs.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.