1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

groups

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by alexanderk, May 23, 2018.

1. where did my gorups go

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  2. sprite

sprite better run through the jungle Active Member

i ate them

3. oh thats fair

4. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Legendary Honorable was replaced with Legend, I think I read somewhere that Legend was being given to past Clockwork contributors? Needs confirmation.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  5. sprite

sprite better run through the jungle Active Member

6. I banned some retarded faggot and he cried loud enough for kuro to hear and "feel embarrassed" about.
    Also apparently Legend is about how trustworthy you are instead of how you have contributed to the community? Who fucking knows, it's just another honorable group but with a custom CSS banner and way too much shadow on the name.
    Kind of ironic I think that kuro wanted to remove honorable, only to reintroduce it under a new name.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2018
  7. Vented

Vented Guest

but dude............ it says legend this time.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It does say
    "Legend"
    this time.

9. Vented

Vented Guest

nevermind, i got something better for you.....

[​IMG]

10. at least my avatar is still black/white and fades to colors

11. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

alex deserves legend

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

what about mine

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. how goes stuff man

14. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

alright i suppose my man, i'm just now entering university so that life is getting a bit difficult to adjust to lol

15. good luck in uni dude

16. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

hi there my fellow ex-community managers

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. hey welcome

18. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

hello :)

19. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

we used to be the most important guys on c16, every forum users had shivers when they saw my name, i set the rules and ruled over these boards with my iron grip and my trusty banhammer was my main weapon in crusade against shitposters. my fellow companions, Aflac alexanderk and others sacrificed their principles and morals in fulfilling this noble deed. i will tell my children how i was the dictator on this very popular internet forums and they will admire and respect my authority!!!

AND now look at us, i don't even have a USER GROUP underneath my name, MY LEGACY ruined, all i have to show for ALL MY WORK is a healthy social life i now have cuz i don't have to mod these shitty forums and play this shitty game

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

heheheh

Previous Readers (Total: 0)