1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

GTA V Account hacked, Rockstar Support Useless.

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Arbiter329, Jul 16, 2016.

?

Is Vladislav a faggot?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. Arbiter329

Arbiter329 Owner of Arc-Factory Roleplay Active Member

Had my friggin Rockshit Social Club account hacked by some kid in Serbia.

Naturally then, I change my password once I get a message from R* about password changed. And it was just that easy! I beat the hacker! Only.. Not quite. Shortly later, I get another password changed email.. I go in, fucker had changed the email address for my account. When I changed the password, then reset the email he got a recover account email and was able to recover the account. Only thing is.. Fucker changed my account name from DrWhooves (A quite classy name, if I do say so myself) to friggin VladislavKing. The stupidest name ever. (Also his actual name, as I'd later find out.) Naturally, I try to reset my account name to something sensible.. Only to be told in the settings menu it can't be edited. After some googling, I find that you can only change your account name ONCE A FUCKING YEAR. So, not wanting to wait a fucking year, I open a CockStar support ticket, trying to get my account name reset.

After a while, I get two new emails! Wow, a response already!? NOPE!
    [​IMG]
    FFFFFFFFS
    So, I click the reset button in the email changed email, enter a new password... And get fuck all.

The fucking reset didn't work.

So I update the support ticket, letting support know and send and email to the rockshit support, urgently asking for help.. And I get fuck all from them, OF COURSE!

Now, I keep refreshing the page, trying again to reset the email, still getting fuck all.

Eventually, I tried the reset link in a different email, and was FINALLY able to get back in, to find that fuck head had made himself nice and cozy. My region was set to serbia, and he linked his actual Facebook and Twitter accounts.

His actual facebook and twitter. My god, the moron..
    [​IMG]
    The face of an elite hacker.

I unlink the accounts and go into damage control, resetting everything to the way it was. (I'm traveling, so I can't see if he's fucked me over in game or not. He probably has.)

So far, the account is back in my control. (But that's only because fuckhead hasn't tried to recover it yet, no reason he can't)

Still waiting on CockStar Felatioclub support to get back to me.

So how's Everyone Else's day been?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. Meow

Mr. Meow will code for food Clockwork Customer Active Member

That was quite a cool name doe.
    "VladislavKing" sounds like something a 10-year-old would make.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Arbiter329

Yeah. Pisses me off that I'm stuck with the dumbest name ever for a year if Cockshit support doesn't get back to me.

Also he might be 10, if this picture from his facebook is anything to go by.
    [​IMG]
    ^ 1:1 recreation of the picture

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  4. ShadowOfDoubt

ShadowOfDoubt In the grim dark future. There is only SCG. Active Member

[​IMG]

Think of better passwords then.

5. Arbiter329

Yeah, it had an old password from a while back. I use different passwords as many places as I can nowadays.

Didn't realize that password was compromised :/

6. Canoness

Canoness Active Member

Something about that GIF is so creepy and unnerving.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't get why you're parading his pictures around considering his age. He looks very young, seems like a dick move despite if he's a l33t hax0r or not.

8. Squirrels Mcgee

Squirrels Mcgee fallout 4 = "power armour hoarding sim" Active Member

its also a dick move to try and fuck with what you don't own, but i guess its against the rules to post pictures of people without their permission.

9. You look just as childish if you go "heh guys look at his face lmao what a RETARD".

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Squirrels Mcgee

Squirrels Mcgee fallout 4 = "power armour hoarding sim" Active Member

One name change a year? Its under-stand able since it could be used by hackers to make it harder for people to report them, but R* support needs to step its game up.

11. Arbiter329

They are publicly available on his facebook. He already posted them for all to see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. That's still pretty much doxxing, my dude. I wouldn't want anyone here finding MY Facebook let alone plastering my image on some random forum.

I honestly don't know what to make of this.

13. AtlasTheSpacePirate

AtlasTheSpacePirate How do I change my Title? Active Member

Not at all.
    It's completely legal and if someone does it it's your fault for not having privacy settings to block people you don't know from seeing them.

Here's a pro tip: Don't post things you don't want to be seen on the internet.

Insane concept.

Googling someone's name you find because they attach it to your account isn't at all like doxxing.

14. Arbiter329

I'll take the pictures down if you want.
    Dunno if it really counts as doxxing if he literally gave me his facebook by linking it to my R* Club account.
    Also mainly posting this shit because I'm a bit pissed about spending all morning dealing with this shit.

I didn't even google his name, he attached his facebook to my Rockstar Club account.

15. Still doesn't justify plastering his picture everywhere?

Yes, he took over your (Arbiter's) account but it's a pretty immature thing to do lol

16. AtlasTheSpacePirate

It is immature.

But it's not "the same thing as doxxing" and what Arbiter did was fine since the kid posted them out publicly.

I don't post any pictures of myself on the internet because I don't want people to know what I look like, if you don't want people to know what you look like you should do the same. Same goes to Vlad.

17. Arbiter329

Well, I never said I was the beacon of maturity. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. AtlasTheSpacePirate

And I never claimed to be one myself.
    In your shoes I'd probably have done worse, posted all the information from his facebook out and a link to it. I'm an immature asshole, but an immature asshole that doesn't break the law while being one.

19. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

Delete the picture and you'll be fine, dude.

Sorry you got hacked though, that sucks. + hope you get it all resolved soon.

20. Arbiter329

My guess is he found a list of emails/passwords somewhere that one of my old accounts was on after some company's security breach.

Fixed

Previous Readers (Total: 0)