1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Guns on CW Atomic

Discussion in 'Development' started by Big4l, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Big4l

Big4l Clockwork Customer

I recently just got ahold of CW Atomic and then realised that it does not include any form of guns and ammo. I have never coded anything using from LUA before (Only gone and changed things about to create new items from existing ones). Has anyone managed to get guns and ammo into Atomic, if so how do I go about doing this?

2. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Fistfight RP only. Sorry. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. EmpressKedavra

EmpressKedavra Clockwork Customer

Use RJs weapon constructor?

• Like Like x 1
  4. EmpressKedavra

5. Big4l

Big4l Clockwork Customer

I
    used the weapon constructor to create the test weapon. It created the item just fine, however when I equipped it I was unable to use the weapon, it didn't appear in my weapon selection wheel. I was then able to equip another Secondary, like the Woodaxe, without issue. It's almost as if it got consumed.

Does this mean it's not possible? :(

6. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

7. robot

robot Manager Staff Member Manager Store Support Clockwork Customer

8. Big4l

Big4l Clockwork Customer

Amazing thank you! Any news on when the Plugin center will be working again?

9. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

Isn’t it nonfunctional for weeks now? Lmao

10. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

11. Mixed

Mixed removed Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. EmpressKedavra

lmao, kuro better repair the plugin center, also are you planning on hosting an atomic server?

13. Big4l

Big4l Clockwork Customer

I'm contemplating it! I'm part of an RP community on a different game and its kinda running stale some days, so just wanted a break from it.
    I also
    want to see how far I can get it at the moment though. Unfortunately I have zero experience with LUA or any form of coding! So it's also kind of a self challenge to see if I can turn it into something playable.

I got the guns up and running now! Thanks for the help.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  14. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

The weapon should still be available under the equipment tab. Make sure the uniqueID is set to the ID of the weapon entity you want to equip.

15. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Retard Clockwork Customer Active Member

Not sure if Atomic has a different weapon base, but I used to run a fallout RP, and there's a weapon pack I used for it. I can send you my scripts for that weapon pack, as well as the necessary workshop content.

Edit: I know, I know, it's an old post, and he already got an answer. I'm just offering the sweps I used in case he finds the ones given so far unsatisfactory.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)