1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Half-Life Consequences

Discussion in 'Development' started by RJ, Jun 24, 2013.

1. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

KEY: de9f640996189a279ee7e0bd8cb12f23
    DOWNLOAD: https://github.com/ExiguousProductions/CW-Half-Life-Consequences

[​IMG]
    Half-Life Consequences is a concept that was created by a user of one of my past communities. I tried to create the gamemode with my limited abilities but I was not able to make it the way I wanted it to be and the community ended up dying. Now that time has passed and my skills have developed, I've been able to work on the project and get it to be the way I wanted it to be. It is still a work-in-progress but the beta server is due to launch on June the 29th (and you're more than welcome to attend).

Introduction
    The time for revolt is over, now the path of survival is before you. It has been three years after the uprising and it was found to be successful at a price. Gordon Freeman has failed in his attempt to stop the Combine and had to pay for it with his life. After many years of combine occupation it has finally come to an end with all of Earth's resources gone.

Before the Combine left they made sure that humanity would never get on their feet, they launched biological weaponry to ensure the suffering and death of humanity. The weapons had positive affects... For the Combine's benefit that is. Mutations began to arise and turned brother upon brother and soon after a wide-spread of infection began to set in as the lively hood for the survivors.

It's now your story, your path, your decisions. These are the days after destruction, the days after oppressive rule. Will you turn on those alike for your own survival? Will you put aside your differences and try to rebuild? Your destiny is in your hands because this is... Half-Life Consequences.

Information
    Diary Entry -

In short: The Combine have no more resources to take from Earth so they leave. The Combine decide to screw everyone over by releasing biological bombs everywhere.

Timeline -
    Factions
    Global Military Union (G.M.U.) -

Formally known as Conscripts. These are the remnants of the soldiers who fought for Earth. They've managed to keep their identities a secret until not so long ago. Once they made themselves known, they established themselves as the world's new military dedicating themselves to protecting the remaining inhabitants of Earth.

Overwatch Transhuman Arm (OTA) -
    Half human, half machine. These are the soldiers of the Universal Union and were once used to maintain order in times of chaos. The only thought of function after being left behind for unknown reasones is to analize and observe. The OTA has not been heard of for a long time but some people have reported recent sightings.

Survivors -
    The dominant and indigenous species of Earth. Everyone is a survivor, but these Survivors are the nomads that have not yet claimed allegience to any known factions. The Survivors are unpredictable and can be a friend or foe. Some Survivors have banded together to try and rebuild humanity while others go their own way.

Traders -
    The traders are just like the survivors, but they are dedicated to trading. These people usually wander from town to town, place to place trading their goods for other goods. There is not much to say about them, other than that one will most likely arrive in an area near you from time to time.

Vortigaunts -
    An alien race that went took refuge on Earth. A great amount is still unknown about the Vortigaunts but they usually speak words of great wisdom. They possess the ability to take life and to restore it. Befriending a Vortigaunt will most likely serve as a great benefit as opposed to making enemies of them.

Will of Freedom (WoF) -
    A rebel who fought for humanity, but now robs humanity. These once proud men and women have turned to a life of violence and crime to be able to continue living. Be weary as they've endured the worst to fight for your freedom and although you may have as well, they continue to exercise their abilities which gives them an edge.

Media
    HLC: Following Combine Unit (Half Life Consequences)

HLC: Clockwork Crafting Menu (Half-Life Consequences)

HLC: Bunker Doors (Half-Life Consequence)

Pictures
    Schema Logos -

[​IMG] [​IMG]

GMU Faction Picture -
    [Insert Awesome Picture Here]

OTA Faction Picture -
    [​IMG]

Survivor Faction Picture -
    [​IMG]

Vortigaunt Faction Picture -

WoF Faction Picture -

Vortibeam SWEP -
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Awful Nightvision Goggles -
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thermal Goggles -
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Stealth Implant -
    While standing still -
    [​IMG]

While moving -
    [​IMG]

Current Features
    Armor
    Bunker Doors (WIP)
    Campfire
    Crafting
    Editable Notepad
    Hidden Factions
    Hide Business Config
    Item Spawner
    Junk Mod
    Lite Radio
    Lite Ziptie
    New Objectives Panel
    Nightvision Goggles (WIP)
    NPC Factions
    NPC Followers
    Overwatch Radio Dispatcher
    Radio Chatter
    Stealth Implant
    Thermal Goggles
    Thirdperson
    Voices

Planned Features
    Armor Base
    Automated Events?
    Automated Hit Chance
    Combine Equipment
    Cooking
    Custom HL2 Weapons
    Dead Body Looting
    Farming
    Flares
    Flare Gun
    GWEN Skin?
    Hunger
    Lights
    Musical Radios
    Radioactive Areas
    Random Radio Gargling
    Sleeping
    Stashes
    Thirst
    Zombies

Extra Feature Notes
    The gamemode uses Dirty Ego font.

Credits
    Cloudsixteen Community - Inspiration & suggestions
    kurozael - Some HL2RP functions
    RJ - Main artistry and development
    Tony - Concept & idea

Community Forums: http://forums.precinct-thirteen.com
    Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/half-life-consequences

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  2. Tony

Tony Guest

3. invadingaliens

invadingaliens Honorable

Re: [WIP] Half-Life Consequences

My birthday. How dare you.

4. Faoeoa

Faoeoa Bored as shit, will do simple devving. Active Member

Waiting on Beta Serber.

5. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

A storm took out my internet so the launch is going to have to be delayed.

6. Kezter

Kezter Twilight Sparkle is best pony! Active Member

[​IMG]

7. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

The server is now live.
    IP: 192.73.238.10:27015

8. Faoeoa

Faoeoa Bored as shit, will do simple devving. Active Member

Downloading content now.

9. Re: [WIP] Half-Life Consequences

When can the release be expected?

10. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

It's done when it's done.

11. Sasha-Braus

Sasha-Braus Boiled Potatoes are delicious, y'know.

[​IMG]

12. Top-Hat

Top-Hat Active Member

I got banned for having the name "Pontius Pilate", or the guy who killed Jesus with the help of a few Jewish Leaders, and for having "Anti-Christ" tattoo in my description, not complaining. Well deserved ban, just thought it was funny.

13. Garrus

Garrus I like dragons, yargh. Active Member

The working vortibeam makes me jealous. :( <3 you RJ Your work being most of it.

14. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

I wish I was there to see it. :p

<3

15. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

I'll be posting a video about Bunker Doors tomorrow.

16. invadingaliens

invadingaliens Honorable

You mean plugin download link, right?

17. Gearfiend

Gearfiend Guest

I'm pretty sure he made it clear that he isn't releasing stuff yet.

18. Re: [WIP] Half-Life Consequences

He wasn't serious about it, it was a joke.

19. Gearfiend

Gearfiend Guest

Sarcasm is hard to detect over text, if you didn't notice; I also made a joke right there.

20. RJ

RJ no pay Honorable

Previous Readers (Total: 0)