1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Half-Life Consequences

Discussion in 'Development' started by RJ, Jun 24, 2013.

1. TestUser

TestUser Guest

Re: [WIP] Half-Life Consequences

Guns don't spawn naturally, if that's what you mean. If it were the components, then yeah.. Had little luck myself for 2 hours. RJ claimed they're around.

2. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

They are, I checked the save file for items and they're there. Your difficulty is probably because there's over 100 places it could spawn around the map.

3. TestUser

TestUser Guest

No, Fixxer.
    Only components.

4. ilhamionur

ilhamionur Clockwork Customer Active Member

I have looked around for hours and no luck, found nothing, Maybe it's beacuse I am the only one on server or everything was looted. Idk but couldn't find anything yet. I don't know how item system Works and spawning rate depends on.

5. RJ

Guns do spawn around the map but they're much more rare than the components. One random item will spawn at a random location (with over 100 locations to choose from).

6. Jeb345

Jeb345 Youtuber Clockwork Customer Active Member

Damn, nice work RJ

7. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

I'm sick of people that complain about guns
    Jeez
    You can't do an RP like this without guns
    Don't worry about 'omg minges could grab them!' because 7/10 there isn't gonna be a chance a minge will have a gun long enough to use it if they misuse them.

They are there to be used.
    By anyone.
    In RP.

8. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

[member=3281]ParaShock[/member] runs Combine Military RP. To become a Conscript and get a gun, you pretty much just have to view the guide and know how to type and RP at least somewhat well. I'd be lying if I said nobody ever went on a 10 second RDM rampage trying to kill everyone in sight. They're promptly banned and everyone who died is respawned where they were standing before.

RDM sprees like that are extremely uncommon, though.

9. RJ

I'm putting this out as officially released. As I usually say, development is ongoing. Read the OP for download URL.

10. Zoo

Zoo title

Got another key?
    The one included doesn't seem to work (anymore?)

• Like Like x 1
  11. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

It's because of the schema key regeneration. [HASHTAG]#kuroplz[/HASHTAG]

12. RJ

13. CakeZ

CakeZ rp is for nerds right

are you gonna actually do something with this rj

14. RJ

Yes, but I'm still waiting on @kurozael to issue a new key since he regenerated them all.

15. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Yeah @RJ I will sort that shit out bro.

16. CakeZ

CakeZ rp is for nerds right

coolio, keep me updated babe im interested and would like to see how it goes
    -----
    listen up kurozael you fucking nerd my spelling is fine

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  17. RJ

Awesome, thanks.

<3

18. Padaloucks

Padaloucks Cloud 16 Vigilante Active Member

I couldn't help myself

Consequences.

19. Death Zombine

Death Zombine Derpington Active Member

This seems like a interesting gamemode that I would play and I do like that it is after the events of HL2RP so people stop getting accused of metagaming if they call a OTA soldier a combine. I hope this gets somewhere and has alot of players on it, Though I kinda hate the EMEGAERD ZAMBIEZ VIRUZ part.

Good luck RJ on making this.

Though I do imagine minges making characters such as GURDUN FREEMUN'S GHOZT

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Rootie Patootie

Rootie Patootie Active Member

"Automated hit Chance"
    so are you telling me if i put a gun to a nig- mans head and yell "RUN NIGGA RUN" and i shoot him in the face point blank it'll miss him sometimes?
    ok

Previous Readers (Total: 0)