1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Half-Life Consequences

Discussion in 'Development' started by RJ, Jun 24, 2013.

1. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

No. The chance is based on distance, so naturally if you're point blank the chance will be 100%.

2. Death Zombine

Death Zombine Derpington Active Member

[​IMG]
    I guess that is what is gonna happen when you are gonna execute some mofo that stole your shit, so good luck missing every shot at point blank with a RPG :D
    10/10 it was okay - IGN

but I hope to god that doesn't affect melee weapons or else im just gonna facepalm.

EDIT: RJ replied before I did and apparently point blank is 100% ;-;

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. UnknownXVII

UnknownXVII Legendary Member

Did you fix the problem with the serial?

4. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

[HASHTAG]#kuroplz[/HASHTAG] We have been waiting! :(

5. RJ

Unfortunately I'm not the on able to fix it. We'll have to wait on @kurozael .

6. RJ

I sort of forgot about @alexanderk generating a key for me awhile back (woops). Regardless, here's the new HLC key: de9f640996189a279ee7e0bd8cb12f23

I haven't made sure that it works, but if anyone can confirm I'd appreciate it. :)

7. Not working

8. RJ

k

9. Erih

Erih Clockwork Customer

Working?

10. RJ

The schema should still work, although I believe the key doesn't work. You'll have to ask @kurozael on that one.

11. Erih

Erih Clockwork Customer

12. RJ

Good news everyone! A new key has been generated, compliments to kurozael on that one.

Here's the new key (it's also been added to the GitHub): C16-LEGEND-RJ-CWHLC

I can't edit the OP so the new key isn't posted there. I think I may pick this project up again to get things in working order and finish some of the work in progress features.

• Like Like x 2

Previous Readers (Total: 0)