1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

hearts of iron IV

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TimTimTommy, Jun 4, 2016.

1. SirMush

SirMush cool kid Active Member

you're pretty bad at france

2. Arcade

Arcade moderator, or something Staff Member Moderator

disrespect me one more time and scg wont be the only forum you're banned from.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. TimTimTommy

TimTimTommy birds are my fetish Active Member

i took a class in economics and now i can play victoria 2

i actually really like victoria 2

laissez faire

4. MibNic

MibNic Zero posts and I still manage to retain a -3. Active Member

fascist babylon>the world

5. Lt. Dan Taylor

Lt. Dan Taylor Active Member

adam smith here 2 help!!

6. Arcade

what you don't just randomly select whatever comes up on your election screen?

what are you fuckin gay?

7. TimTimTommy

cuz why play a country with a "democratic system where the people vote???"
    that's disgusting
    the invisible hand fixes everything

8. Lt. Dan Taylor

Lt. Dan Taylor Active Member

people talk about luxembourg world conquest but a much more difficult one would probably be bhutan or nepal

i mean seriously bhutan has like 300k pop and is next to india and tibet rip resources and factories

nepal sort of has the same situation

9. Arcade

lol Tibet is easy to take over, from there u just take over the Chinese warlord states as fast as you can and maybe go for the communists

10. TimTimTommy

wtf Luxembourg is hard as dick I can't take on Belgium 1v1 and I'm not calling in Germany cuz I want the Belgian chocolate to myself

11. Arcade

Belgian troops are shit though, all you have to do is try and pocket the majority of their troops and then rush to Antwerp

12. TimTimTommy

unless they made changes within like the last update to the AI of beligum or something all I remember is trying to conquer Belgium as Luxembourg like 5 times and failing almost every single time.

I could only raise up about 5 divisions, with a 3x3 infantry template. And I spent alot of time building up land-forts in Luxembourg, and my goal was to have the Belgians continuously attack me while at a huge disadvantage cause of the forts so my troops would gain experience but whenever I pushed it always ended up poorly for me.

13. Arcade

use artillery I guess

edit: idk isorrows production did a pretty legit luxemborg strat

Previous Readers (Total: 0)