1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Tarasus, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Tarasus

Tarasus Clockwork Customer

Hello everybody! Just bought new hl2rp schema, and came here to salute you all!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

3. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Welcome to Cloudsixteen. Have you already started a server yet?​

4. Tarasus

Yes! Our mappers are already doing their job.
    Now trying to get to know how to install css content to server, without knowing the full path to server root folder. We purchased a gameserver host, I have ftp access.

5. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Best of luck with your project.

6. Resist

Resist Fucking shithead Active Member

Hi. I'd recommend editing your HL2RP and doing something no one has done before, like a original universe or something based off another one. A lot of HL2RP servers usually crash and burn in a week/2 weeks. This can be due to:
    • Lack of interesting features.
    • Overused map.
    • Poorly scripted scripts.
    • Bland, repetitive roleplay.
    • Combine Bias/Lack of focus on CitizenRP.
    • Low Playercount
    If you still want to do HL2RP, try to avoid the things i listed above.
    Other than that welcome and good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tarasus

Thank you! We'll do our best!

8. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

You'll have to ask your server provider for that kind of info since they're most likely the only ones that'll know. This wiki page may also provide more help: https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Mounting_Content_on_a_DS

Best of luck!

9. Tarasus

Already been there. Also asked provider, but no luck. They replied, but the path they provided didn't work. At least for me i still have checkered textures visible.

10. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

What directory did they provide? Also where's the content stored on your server? I may be able to help out some with the setup.

edit: Also can you post your mount.cfg file's contents?

11. dead flag blues

12. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Sup mate. I wish you the best of luck for your project.

13. Tarasus

They provided me that cstrike folder path is just cstrike

My mount.cfg :
    "mountcfg"
    {
    "cstrike" "/cstrike"
    // "tf" "C:\mytf2server\tf"
    }

I don't know for sure, what helped. Either my mount.cfg, or the fact that I downloaded css on my local machine, and mounted it to my gmod.

14. OfficialGhost253

OfficialGhost253 Clockwork Customer

Your mount.cfg file should come with the file paths needed to mount the base content you want to add to your server. For mine, it gives me the option to easily mount TF2, Episodic, and Episode 2 simply by removing the //'s, or uncommenting the content lines. Usually by default, (depending on your server host), cstrike is automatically mounted. If not, all you would need to do is uncomment the cstrike line in your mount.cfg as you did, restart, and badda bing, badda boom. It'll be vice versa for unmounting content as well. Just add the //'s to what you want to remove.

Just an example:

"mountcfg"
    {
    "cstrike" "/usr/gmodcontent/cstrike" -- Content that is mounted.
    //"tf" "/usr/gmodcontent/tf" -- Content that is not mounted.
    //"episodic" "/usr/gmodcontent/episodic" -- Content that is not mounted.
    //"ep2" "/usr/gmodcontent/ep2" -- Content that is not mounted.
    }

Hope my two cents gave at least a little bit of an understanding.

15. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

This will only work if cstrike is installed at /usr/gmodcontent/cstrike, which odds are, it is not. This is not a default configuration.

16. OfficialGhost253

OfficialGhost253 Clockwork Customer

It is for the host that I use. My response wasn't meant to be an absolute answer. Rather, it was just to give some insight. That's the tricky thing about a lot of server hosts is that they try to make their own ways of mounting content to the point where getting help from other people outside of certain hosts proves to be futile. For example, I've never seen a mount.cfg file formatted like this before.

It just all varies, y'know?

Previous Readers (Total: 0)