1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Help me to change english language to russian.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by WR_CONTROL, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Help me to change english language to russian.

2. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Hi. The translation update is not releasing officially until September 1st. However, you can download an early version at your own risk by going to http://github.com/CloudSixteen/Clockwork

Then, at the Quiz menu, select Russian from the language selector, or if you're already in-game go to Tab->Settings to change your language.

3. Okey, thx. That is, you want to say that 1 September. I can translate ClockWork to the russian language? And how do I do it, tell me please! Thank you in advance! What would the entire server be translated into Russian, from and to. :) I talked about this - CW_ENGLISH = Clockwork.lang:GetTable("English");

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  4. Mixed

Mixed removed Clockwork Customer Active Member

5. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

6. Řổşş

Řổşş Clockwork Customer Active Member

@WR_CONTROL
    Кхм. Если ты хочешь перевести схему и кв, то тебе придется самому ковырять каждый файл, однако я не рекомендую этого делать. Это не безопасно. Дождись первого сентября.
    Если ты имеешь ввиду перевод через файлы и переменные, то тебе придется самолично редактировать код схемы.

@kurozael Here I am.;)

7. Могу поделиться переведенным clockwork, а cwhl2rp у меня нет.

8. Řổşş

Řổşş Clockwork Customer Active Member

Я ему уже ответил. Не думаю, что следует втирать человеку очередную сломанную сборку, взятую у сторонних разработчиков.
    Ждите следующего апдейта. Будет вам встроенный и красивый перевод.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Box Box x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)