1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HERE COME'S THE MONEYYYY

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sixx, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

[​IMG]

kuro unbanned my main and I no longer have to lurk like a fugitive in the shadows. What's poppin C16?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

3. cold

cold ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

you've been banned more times than you've resigned in anger

i don't know whether i should feel proud or disappointed

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  4. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

lol u got demoted 4 trying 2 shill your skin selling website that had all 350 pounds of me jumpin in my ikea computer chair . also i remember spoiling mgsv's entire story for yu

5. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

i didn't get demoted, i left, and i asked for people to use my affiliate code so i could get free skins, as if that's the most terrible thing anybody's ever done

also i still played MGSV and i enjoyed it so in your face ya frickin nerd

Previous Readers (Total: 0)