1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

hey guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by timmytommy, May 24, 2018.

1. wasup boys i'm still permanetely banned for no reason but i'm drunk out of my mind and i can't shitpost anywhere i'm banned from facepunch and alot of other forumms im iss u boys ahahah these forumsa re dead i don't think anybody psots here

anyways i'll see u guys later boyyyyyssssssss

2. 2018... I am forgotten.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Resist

Resist Fucking shithead Active Member

..................................................what

4. Lmao I love this meme so much the Sammy Hyde shit fucking public television skit or whatever

You go on the /r/ mde subreddit I bet boy that’s okay I do too

I’m getting older now I’m actually going to the air force soon to do stuff with airplanes

I just miss being able to vent with some sort of online persona somewhere cuz I never really could do it to people IRL without sounding autistic and losing friends

But Even tho I’ll be gone by tomorrow and all this will be gone I’m fucking happy

anyways culture is a cesspool today americana culture is devoided into movie sequels and stupid rehashed super hero movie shit that only the left winging mouth breathing soy boys who smoke weed all day and have no ducking purpose in life other than to see the new avengers and talk about how dead pool 2 is the greatest movie ever
    @Aflac im just playing you are actually smart as hell dude I love ya man @Roth ur a furry faggot which is cool probably acceptable by today’s standards and shit right on brother, so long as you keep that shit in check @Walter or whatever ur username is now I miss ya bro we known each other long time

I don’t even know who’s still on this forum I just drank a couple shots of Jameson whiskey and a couple mxied drinks with sprite and Jameson I love Jameson I love you guys I think that you all are great people and can do great things I just want you to know this place gave me a platform for autism and I’m glad it was here, it’s kinda like how Patrick Bateman in American Psycho unleashes his blood thirst at night in private this forum unleashed my autism in private and kept it in check

in summary I think Ted Kazicnsky might me an American hero, I think we should all clean our rooms like Jordan Peterson tells us too. And I think we should all know that probably none of this shit matters whether or not you’re blue pilled, red pilled, or black pilled. We are all just fucked and there’s nothing we can do about it

Whether you chose to bea degenerate and just devoid your life to pleasures and smelling weed and shit that’s cool but kinda gay or u chose to better yourself
    And work out and find a hobby and become a better man that’s even better and
    Cool and smarter

Really just do whatever u want I know you’ll be great cuz whatv er happens anyways in the near future we’re all dead anyways

But that means we’ll fuck over the future generations but who cares the boomers already stuck their dicks up my fucking ass so might as well do it to the next generation

Asta la vista boys this is my final send off I love you guys I love you all I’m sorry I’m posting on a dead forum this place as gay and stupid and pathetic as it sounds had a special place for my autism

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. add me on steam if u wanna chill I head to basic training nearness the end of this summer and I probably won’t be hanging with my boys anymore so I’ll
    Need some cool EPIC cyber friends to cope with my schizophrenia

steam id is still bird-fucker boys

mods and admins I’m sorry for whatever reason I’m perms banned I know I’m irredeemable but god damn it I love forums for whatever reason and fucking faggot face punch banned me probably cuz I’m not some anime fucking faggot fuck those fags I hate anime still I’m sorry.

I love you all find it in ur heart to forgive me I won’t post on here anymore anyways I just don’t like it when people hate me for no reason

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

7. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

what the fuck why can i not box people

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

9. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

Neither can I, I assume it's been disabled.

10. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

sup dude

11. hey brother hope ur having a good weekend make sure to vaccinate your kids
    -HH

what’s been up with u guys this isn’t MY intro thread this is OUR intro thread I’m so fucking hung over I’m gonna go with the boys to PitaPit I ain’t never been but it’s like subway but more with wraps and I fucking love wraps

12. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Resist

Resist Fucking shithead Active Member

So is this supposed to be a introduction thread or an apology thread?

14. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

welcome back hipster :)

15. whatever you want it 2 be it's OUR apology thread let's repent for our sins, i've been on no fap for a week now i'm feeling RIGHTEOUS
    it's ME hipster DOGE!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::):)
    Thank you RJ, very cool!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bradley 2

Bradley 2 Clockwork Customer

Hey there, wassup!

17. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

im so sorry for banning you......

18. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

[​IMG]

19. all is forgiven..... just make sure 6% of your paychecks go directly to Israel

20. cash wednesday

i live in canada, i already pay more than my fair share to the goyim.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)