1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RenegadeYT, Jul 6, 2018.

1. RenegadeYT

RenegadeYT Clockwork Customer

Hey, my name's Sasha. I'm a community owner from the not very lovely state of potatoes.
    I have a quick question - what host would you recommend for a HL2RP server? (I don't have access to the Support Desk yet.)
    Hope y'all have fun!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Viz

Viz Clockwork Customer Active Member

I would recommend NFOServers.com or Nitrous Networks. Used both for a long period of time and never had any issues, plus both have excellent support.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

I vouch for Nitrous Networks. I used them for all the servers I ran. Fast and helpful support. Serenity Servers was good but they turned bad when they didn't wanna take responsibility for their system faults and blamed it on being something on the client's ("me") end.

4. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

NFO is doing great for me ;)

5. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

personally I always go the route of personal servers over game server providers, but if its your first time owning a server I would go with nitrous as well.

pretty much literally anything except kemerd's hosting.

6. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

Nitrous are the best UK based host, I've used them since like 2012, but NFO is the easiest to use I think, only really recommend those for US servers.
    @RJ are you still hosting servers? Last time I used them they were pretty sweet, could pay a little extra for CW installation too if iirc

7. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

I sure am! My website is right here: https://hosting.jonathandroogh.com/

The Game CP has a bit of learning curve to it but the price is very affordable imo. The Terms of Service is also very simple, it may seem a bit harsh but as I mention in the ToS it's simply to protect myself from troublesome customers.

8. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer Active Member

NFOservers or bust. A little on the expensive side, but they have effective DDoS protection, will help you with just about anything you need, their support guys know what they're doing, and ticket response times within 10 minutes, absolutely wonderful service.

9. VerrockLedorBerk

VerrockLedorBerk Active Member