1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Hey uh, i heard you're making a server

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Commander Chris, Mar 17, 2019.

1. When is it coming out?
    And i won't be banned, right?
    I'm not a minge.

2. Rhenz

Rhenz Who needs a map? Staff Member Moderator Crusader Veteran Active Member

As I hear, the projected release date is by the end of next month, and as I understand things, there are no individuals currently on a ban list for when the server goes live.

3. Aspect

Aspect Damn, okay. Veteran Active Member

What about pepper wtf

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Moderator Legend

There is a ban list, don't you worry about that. Chris isn't on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ShadowUnholy

ShadowUnholy Professional Nepper Active Member

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be playing. I don't like overpopulated servers to be honest.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Why wouldn't you like overpopulated servers? I got into hl2rp so I could feel like a citizen in the actual HL2 game.

7. ShadowUnholy

ShadowUnholy Professional Nepper Active Member

I just prefer quiet servers, a lot of people causes stress and I just feel paranoid existing. Hence, I never enjoyed Neb because it was so fucking overpopulated and nothing to do when you're new.

8. Sly

Sly Some kinda Sly? Clockwork Customer Active Member

Honestly I can relate to this. I usually enjoy a server that is more tightknit rather than a clustertruck of new players. I have no problem welcoming people, but it takes awhile for me to find a server that I would play on day-to-day.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I like servers with tons of people, it provides plenty of roleplay opportunities, roleplaying with the same people on different characters gets boring, especially if they are your friend, because they're usually always on your side, and would help you icly due to the ooc friendship. With new players whatever side they are on completely relies on your initial roleplay

10. Gregory

Gregory Money Mayweather Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

Someone hopeful. I don't think the server will be as successful as expected to start with. It'll just be the forum / discord guys on, no one new... success will be if it stays at good numbers after the initial few days and depending on if we get new players and not just the same ones as we start with.

11. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

this is true, i don't think just because we have "C16" branded on the front of our page and the server name is going to immediately bring in all the players. at first it will just be the ones active here and on the Discord until the point where randoms begin to join naturally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Gregory

Gregory Money Mayweather Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

Yeah this is the problem with starting communities now adays, problem I have with Roleplay Network is it's nice having a few starter players but it's abit eh when you know all of them.... The RP doesn't feel as solid, you know you're playing with someone you know and I don't know why but it makes it abit stale. If we are able to hold numbers on the C16 server though then i'm sure we will get new ones. It's just the initial difficulty all servers have starting up.

13. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer Active Member

I hate to advert a lot and stuff and I'm not begging for players, But SRP has been a rather small community which takes care of its members. So if you are still searching for new servers until C16 Server, join us ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1