1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Hi there.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Venenum, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Hi, i'm Venenum, Or decayedArchangel, Or B(10)lockade, Or Savepoison.
    I have been playing HL2RP for a lot of my life and it has really defined me as a person. I am constantly on the search for servers that fulfill me like they did back in the day. Now when I say back in the day I am talking about around the Gearbox Gaming time. A much simpler time. Before community became corruption and money became a driving force for a lot of these owners. Not saying that you reading this if you are an owner, are immediately stereotyped, that would never be the case.
    I've played mostly as a Civil Protection Unit or Anti-Citizen, One or the other side of the spectrum but that's alright, we all have preferences. I just thought after all these years I should finally introduce myself to where the whole HL2RP scene came from.
    So, Hi there. I'm from Australia in Victoria, I am 16. I have been playing Half Life 2 RP since I was around..Uh, 12 maybe. I dunno. I was a kid, I still am. Hopefully you can look past that.
    Well, I can't think of anything else other than mindless rambling so I suppose i'll leave it there. Thanks for the (possible) warm welcome.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  2. Hello and welcome to the CloudSixteen forums.
    Thanks for having a very detailed introduction, most people just say "hi" (including me).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

4. BananasTheKing

BananasTheKing Clockwork Customer

5. Welcome, just do not call kuro anything semetic or racial-related, and you'll be fine. Also, stay away from the user "cash Wednesday" (he is the hacker known as 4chan from the news) and Outro/Matlock (insane racist who has been to prison three times).

User was banned for this post (shitposting)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sorry admin :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. no problem

• Disagree Disagree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)