1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Hiring - Part Time Developer

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Gregory, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Gregory

Gregory Investor. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Keeping it short, looking for a part time developer for my CW HL2RP Server.

Either comment or PM me your skills and what work you'd be willing to put in, payment amount can be discussed. Ideally would like to pay on a monthly basis.

You will be working side by side with myself, however will be the main point of development due to being the most skilled, this will include VIP benefits to the server (not p2w). You will be provided with a test server by me, and will be expected to give fair updates to myself. Work at your own pace and stuff, however keep me in the loop. I am a professional person when needed to be and have good standards of RP / Community Management.

When i say a developer I mean a proper one. I know we have a few on here.

Thanks in advance.

• Box Box x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Box Box x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Some comments have been pruned. Keep it civil and on topic.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gregory

Gregory Investor. Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Disagree Disagree x 1