1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tortilla Jackson ツ, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Hello, I've browsed these forums since like 2013 but have never made an account... I've heard much about it, good and bad, so I decided to believe
    my own opinions on it once I've established some. I've done Half Life 2 RP since like 2012 on many servers. The mains one I played on were ExonticGaming which was owned by VulpesCallida and Amute if I'm correct I think there was one more. As well as ShockCore Gaming, I've played on many many others, but primarily those, Hopefully, I can settle here for whatever happens to any HL2RP server in the future, coming back to here for references of new ones.

While I'm here, I guess I can discuss things and drop some Posing Screenshots, I'm not amazing at it but oh wellio.

2. chuck

chuck Active Member

is that you in your profile picture

3. Yea why?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  4. kief

kief kind bud Staff Member Moderator

5. MibNic

MibNic Zero posts and I still manage to retain a -3. Active Member

dear.. who are you wearing in ur profile pic????

6. I'm not understanding what you're asking?

7. Arcade

Arcade Honorable

Hello.

8. MibNic

MibNic Zero posts and I still manage to retain a -3. Active Member

which brand/designer did the jacket you're wearing? what kind of jacket is it?

9. dead flag blues

dead flag blues Clockwork Customer Active Member

10. I was wearing a Button Up Dress Shirt, pretty sure it was the Van Heusen brand I believe. No jacket, I've never worn a Dress Jacket honestly.

11. TheFancyAlchemist

TheFancyAlchemist ️️️️ Active Member

Oh my...

• Good Coder Good Coder x 2
  12. Ralph

Ralph black Active Member

oh my

Previous Readers (Total: 0)