1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP HL2RP Free in 2019?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Chobani, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

*knows what he's saying is dumb so preemptively calls people a "hoe"*

Nice one dude.

*asks person if he knows how to code Lua so that he can place responsibility on the party that's not responsible*

Your logic is infallible dude.

Sarcasm btw, dude.

For real though, your arguments can't stand on its own two legs. You know your own points won't hold so you try to call people a "hoe" if they disagree with you. You try to place blame on to the person that's not even responsible for the product that's being sold. You blame other people for not being able to afford something (just get a job lel xd). Then assume people's motivations as "just want to flag up as a combine and spam voice commands with their friends", how did you come up with such a baseless and wild conclusion? It's nonsensical.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Box Box x 1
  2. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Savvyge Investments

Savvyge Investments Clockwork Customer

Good shitpost.

Anyways,

I will purchase a copy of HL2RP from Cloudsixteen for someone- How to win?

Rate this reply Winner to enter the raffle. Winner will be randomly chosen Friday the 18th.

If you change your rating at all you are excluded from the raffle.

Rules RJ's reply post violated.

1. Do not spam threads, posts, or ratings.
    Posting without reason.
    Rating for no reason.
    4. Do not shitpost.
    Contributing nothing to the thread.
    Posting nothing positive without methods of improvement.
    18. Do not backseat moderate.
    If someone breaks a rule, report it and move on.

23. Use your common sense.

• Box Box x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  4. Because you've stated this, and you're oh'so charitable, I'm going to rate your post.
    You're completely infallible, so I expect it to come to fruition.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  5. Gregory

Gregory Gregvestory Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

This Savvyge Investments tryna be the new investor or something? If you honestly want CW that bad... erm buy it? $20 isn't even a meal out for a night.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. RJ

Lol, I think we all know who has won this argument.

Trying to buy back the love of the community eh? Nice try, I can see through your charade.

Also you better watch out, your hypocrisy is showing. For those reading, expand my quote to see how @Savvyge Investments broke the very same rules he was attempting to quote lmao.

Picture form in case he tries to bury his self-incriminating evidence:
    [​IMG]

edit: inb4 savvyge starts hiding behind the rules and involves the mods to get me to stop saying what's true

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Box Box x 1
  7. Savvyge Investments

I'm not an admin so you don't have to listen to me but I suggest you read the words on the page linked below.
    Please stop derailing this thread with your infallible attitude.

http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/threads/rules-read-or-risk-ban.2078/

• Box Box x 6
  8. RJ

What part of my attitude is infallible? You've made this accusation so now it falls on to you to back it up, unless of course it was just a baseless accusation.

You probably don't know this, but it was I who wrote most of the rules you so kindly linked to me. That said, I'll refrain from reading about something I already know about.

edit: If a mod is reading this and would rather I stopped digging in to Savvyge Investments then please let me know because I'd be happy to comply. However in the meantime I won't be sitting idly by while Savvyge Investments' toxicity runs rampant in this thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. TacticalToaster

TacticalToaster Clockwork Customer Active Member

He broke none of the rules. Like, none. He isn't back seat moderating, he was deconstructing your "arguments." Your arguments are related to the thread, so its not a shitpost. If anything, you are now backseat moderating by trying to enforce the rules now, and effectively breaking the rules yourself. Stop hiding behind rules that don't even pertain to what's going on. You are clearly trying to grasp for any sort of counter now that we've both deconstructed your ridiculous arguments. Be a man and admit that you're wrong, or at least stop trying to act like you're better than everyone because you're doing a giveaway and can list violations someone didn't actually commit.

• Like Like x 2
  10. RJ

Very well put. You've explained things far better than I could hope to do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  11. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

this thread is a fucking trainwreck

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Savvyge Investments

You seem upset over me buying a Copy of HL2RP after stating people are broke hoes and can't afford it.
    What is your logic?
    This thread is about HL2RP being Free and here I am, making a copy free for someone, even after talking my shit. No one had to tell me to be so kind after being so 'rude' to the poor wittle Clockwork Community Members.
    '
    Can you quote or screenshot the part where It was implied I was rule enforcing? Clearly you cannot find it and if you tried you'd find at most me stating I am not and admin and simply suggesting you follow the rules. So your argument is moot and logic infallible. Please admit you're wrong before continuing any sort of free will.

@RJ
    Your attitude seems infallible because all I did was state that people should just buy Clockwork, and what you keep replying in this thread is baseless and pointless.

I tell you your threads replies are moot and pointless and you tell me they are not.

So far you haven't made any mistakes in this thread right?(am i really asking a delusional man with bad cognitive dissonance this question lol)
    Lmao I mean why am I asking you? If we're both "infallible" (your favorite word) then you've made yourself look as stupid as you tried to make me seem lmao.

[​IMG]

• Box Box x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  13. RJ

Woah dude, calm down. You're projecting hardcore right now and making a lot of assumptions.

Also nice attempt with your straw man arguments, those won't work here unfortunately (for you).

14. Savvyge Investments

You've made this accusation so now it falls on to you to back it up, unless of course it was just a baseless accusation

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Box Box x 2
  15. RJ

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

Madman.

Side note, when was the last time the forums had posts this frequent?

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

Well this thread is fucked. Locked.

• Box Box x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.