1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP vs Fallout RP

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Gregory, Oct 22, 2018.

?

Which do you enjoy more

1. HL2RP

100.0%
  2. Fallout RP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gregory

Gregory Investor. Clockwork Customer Active Member

What do you guys prefer, leave a reason why if you want

2. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer

HL2RP, despite what's happened to it in the past 3-4 years.
    IDK I just like half-life 2's general dystopian setting. What I really miss are the feelings I had when I was new to the gamemode back in 2012. Complete ignorance of everything in HL2RP is the best way to play IMO. Too much metagame anymore, nobody can keep their lips closed for more than like 15 seconds lmao. I still get the itch to play every once in a while. It sucks that clockwork has attracted so many shitty people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gregory

I agree with you, the general setting of Half Life is what grabs it for me

• Like Like x 1
  4. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

Fallout.
    But I like Half-Life 2's dystopian setting, dystopia is awesome. The atmosphere Half-Life has is better, and it's more lively. Actually, it's pretty much a tie for me lmao.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

I prefer HL2:RP over Fallout. The only things I like with fallout are the things that are similiar to Metro 2033, that is the apocalyptic environment with a twist of fantasy.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

I prefer the gritty and hopelessness feelings of HL2:RP better myself. While both have grit, HL2 still gives you that inspiration of someday reviving the old world. There's a small burning sense of hope that the combine might eventually be defeated and the oppression might finally cease. Whereas with FORP, the world is fucked no matter what. I enjoy both, but in the end HL2:RP always has my heart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer

Personally I prefer HL2RP over FalloutRP.
    I've only played a small amount of FalloutRP, and that's mainly because I really didn't enjoy it. It just felt stale and bland and boring. HL2RP is far from perfect, but out of all the CW schemas I've played it's the best. Like @Sly said, the environment is just better. Plus, I've been playing HL2RP for years, so I guess that contributes too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Gregory

Yeah i think the setting of HL2RP is really what gets people, it's such a compelling theme