1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP2/Legacy HL2RP Question

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RTLK, Oct 22, 2012.

1. RTLK

RTLK Active Member

For HL2RP2 (or even HL2RP legacy port) is it going to be possible to transfer characters from the OA schema system and database to the CW schema setup?

2. alexgrist

alexgrist Guest

If we are to release soon, there will not be any transfer methods unless it's manual. This may change however depending on how quickly issues right now are solved.

http://puu.sh/1hAhY

3. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer & Support team Staff Member Store Support Active Member

Im sure they took this into mind, else like years of roleplay will be lost down the drain. And that is not nice.And the effort to put everything back where it was character wise would be enormous

4. One thing I don't get. We're getting a "FREE UPGRADE" while I paid $25 for the upgrade? So basically I can do a chargeback now.

5. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer & Support team Staff Member Store Support Active Member

Free upgrade to a working version of openaura for gmod13 basically, called "clockwork legacy" the $25 was for the new framework 'clockwork' and the schema re-write.

6. And this will be done today on launch of GMod 13?

7. trurascalz

8. alexgrist

alexgrist Guest

Terms of service states no refunds, like someone's already said though; It's for a Clockwork compatible version of your current openaura schema.

9. RTLK

RTLK Active Member

I'm excited for HL2RP2. Question though: Does the Schema Legacy version support the old database setuo still or is that a no just like the new Schema?

10. trurascalz

We can only guess, unless alex wants to confirm... But the database referencing should be intact, if not it will only require moderate changes

11. alexgrist

alexgrist Guest

The database structure is different (I believe), you could move everything over.. I don't know if I posted it before but if I get time I'll make something to convert the old settings but I honestly doubt it'll be worth it.

12. trurascalz

*sigh* Thats alot of characters to move

13. RTLK

RTLK Active Member

It is worth it. Especially with a community with over 200 active played characters a day and 1000 a month, we don't want to really lose that.

14. RenRen

RenRen kaboom. Active Member

I dont see why you guys are complaining? be happy that they are actully coding a framework that works, if they would not do that = no good RP for you ;C
    You can also just do refunds, pretty simple really..

15. Razor

Razor Guest

I doubt that.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)