1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Horror Setting Poll

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by sparkz, Jun 1, 2017.

?

What horror setting do you prefer?

1. Indoors (Outlast, Amnesia, Alien Isolation, etc)

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Outdoors (Outlast 2, Alan Wake, Silent Hill, etc)

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Mix (Dead Space, Resident Evil, Cry of Fear, etc)

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. sparkz

sparkz FUCK! Clockwork Customer Active Member

So I've been doing this Outlast RP thing and it is set in an indoors asylum setting, but I wanted to really know what type of setting people prefer.
    Poll Choices:
    Indoors - Horror games that are set mainly in an indoors setting, often with tight corridors and lots of hiding.
    Outdoors - Horror games that are set mainly in an outdoors setting, often with more focus on running.
    Mix - Horror games that have a mix of both outdoor and indoor focus and contain many elements.

2. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of UNDERWORLD™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

Have you already released this outlast RP server? If so, I'd like details :)

3. sparkz

sparkz FUCK! Clockwork Customer Active Member

192.186.136.238:27035
    http://sparkz.us
    I planned on making an advert on here (probably still will).

4. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

playing on it right now, it's actually pretty fun. voted

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

I'd suggest a mix primarily to keep the pacing from becoming too stagnant. Any map that offer a nonlinear layout without being too open would be ideal for your gamemode. :)

6. Sheeplie

Sheeplie Hi. Active Member

Depends. For the outlast RP, I like the map you are using because it's not some 'wide open' thing for once, you never know what's going to be around a corner, and that adds to the horror feel. It's also easy to get jumbled up and lost which is interesting.

7. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I really hope that WWI horror game doesn't get canceled. Same with Agony or Scorn. They just look too good to come out.

8. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Scorn looked impressive...fingers crossed.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)