1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

How to fix the discription of the character

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ุtip, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Alright! Alright! SO THE FUCKING SHIT IS STUPID. AND SHOWING the shit desc as "wearing dirty clothes" how do i fix this???????????

2. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

What?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. robot

robot Moderator Staff Member Moderator Store Support Clockwork Customer

What version of Clockwork are you using?

4. the new version i think

5. Viz

Viz Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

You can check the version when you start up the server, it should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Do you have any lua errors when you start up the server?
    Did you install the server correctly? Follow this guide: http://wiki.cloudsixteen.com/installation
    What plugins (if any) do you have installed?

6. VerrockLedorBerk

VerrockLedorBerk Active Member

you must be the golden ui part of CW which is the broken version

7. Strawberry Fellow

Strawberry Fellow Clockwork Customer

If your using HL2RP 1.2, make sure you DON'T use the beta Clockwork on the downloads page, but the updated framework on github. That fiixed the issue for me.