1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other How to remove White Flash

Discussion in 'Development' started by Strawberry Fellow, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Strawberry Fellow

Strawberry Fellow Clockwork Customer

I was wondering, how do you remove the white flash on your screen when you get shot? I have been searching for weeks to find an option to disable it and I have failed. Please sned help.

2. Svensis

Svensis Legend | Zigbomb Clockwork Customer

o_O
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Zig

Zig Guest

wow dude! that looks really fucking stupid!

4. Svensis

Svensis Legend | Zigbomb Clockwork Customer

ill probably make it fade in and out better
    but tbh this is way better than getting shot and being blinded for few secs

5. Zig

Zig Guest

not really! and you ruined the chatbox!

6. Zig

Zig Guest

great job on sharing how you did this btw, i bet that guy is so glad you showed him how you did it

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer Active Member

Its on the clockwork settings, you can also desactivate the blood effects and the knock

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. All three of those settings are broken, I think you have to do it manually.

9. BurningMadness

BurningMadness Clockwork Customer Active Member

No its not, it worked for me

Previous Readers (Total: 0)