1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP How to spawn backsword 2 weapons

Discussion in 'Support Desk' started by BetaDesh, Jun 19, 2017.

1. BetaDesh

BetaDesh Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hey so I'm a little confused right now. In the clockwork base files there's all these backsword 2 weapons but in game I can't seem to find a way to spawn them, there's not a section in the Q menu for them.

2. cash wednesday

cash wednesday do you know who the fk i am??? Staff Member Manager

Do you mean you want to spawn them as items? Or just spawn them straight from the weapons menu?

3. BetaDesh

Either way.

4. BetaDesh

Preferably through the weapons menu though

5. cold

cold here we go yo, so what's the scenario Active Member

AFAIK, Backsword 2 was never completed, I think @Zig was making it but I dunno how far he got? Better to ask him directly anyways.

6. BetaDesh

Damn, I was hoping to make a plugin using it for a few custom weapons, but I can't really do what I wanted to with the clockwork weapon base, and the only other viable option would be M9K which most people don't like.

7. Zig

Zig Active Member

I think as of now they're in the development folder, and not installed automatically in Clockwork due to them being very sloppy code wise and unfinished (which was my fault because I made the base extensions a while ago). I'm working on a rewrite of the base currently, but afaik the weapons that are included work fine. So, simply drag the Backsword 2 folder in the development folder into Clockwork plugins and they should all load up properly in the spawn menu.

The whole thing is a picky subject, but I plan to release the rewrite to the workshop and keep the entire base as optimized and effective as possible. It's going to take a while, but soon there should be a valid and acceptable weapon base to come out of it. There's multiple versions of Backsword 2 in the development folder, don't use 0.07.

• Like Like x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 5)