1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by _HappyGoLucky, Mar 15, 2019.

1. _HappyGoLucky

_HappyGoLucky Clockwork Customer Active Member

I've decided to work on a thing again and it involves C16 (@kurozael I might need to talk to you???)
    I don't have my old plugin stuff as I wiped everything as my Windows installation corrupted hard core and I didn't back anything up because I'm stupid.

Yes though hi.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Sly

Sly Some kinda Sly? Clockwork Customer Active Member

Welcome back! Good to see some former members returning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rhenz

Rhenz Who needs a map? Staff Member Moderator Crusader Veteran Active Member

Welcome back! Pleased to have you here again.

4. Aspect

Aspect =) Veteran Active Member

Hey! Nice to have you back. Can't wait to see what you've got planned!

5. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

Good to see you on the forums again my guy, have you joined the discord?

Probably me you need to talk to :)

6. _HappyGoLucky

_HappyGoLucky Clockwork Customer Active Member

Honestly I don't know if I see a point in joining the discord. Generally I find it dead and don't like hanging around it.

But I believe I need to go to kuro directly to see if I still have permission to work on said project.

7. Aspect

Aspect =) Veteran Active Member

It's all but dead after Sixx became manager.

8. Gregory

Gregory Money Mayweather Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

You'll be waiting awhile, he tends not to get involved in C16 stuff anymore really, can't blame him

• Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)