1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Hunt Down The Freeman - Release date announced

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Dan22, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Hello guys, been working on this game called "Hunt Down The Freeman" since July 2017, and today the steam page became live! It's set to come out on the 2nd of February. Since most of you guys probably played hl2 and like that sort of game then this one may interest you too! If you want to help support us (a fairly small dev team) then spread the word!

As you could probably tell from the name it is set in the hl2 universe and has a unique story line with over 14 hours of game-play!

I worked on the textures, 3d modelling, weapon creation and general compiling models ect.

Thanks for reading :)
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/723390/Hunt_Down_The_Freeman/

• Like Like x 3
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 3
  2. [I:RP] Xeno

[I:RP] Xeno Active Member

Looks interesting.
    Interesting indeed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mixed

Mixed C16 Support Staff Staff Member Store Support Foreign Moderator Clockwork Customer Active Member

Look neat!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I need this in my life.

5. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Damn looks great I look forward to play it.

6. Dan22

Dan22 Active Member

Thanks for the supportive response! will post updates here that are soon to come :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Lioz

Lioz Clockwork Customer

Look great, if you are looking to work on a new project soon, PLEASE make a game with the pov of a mpf.

8. klark

klark selling cod waw mods Active Member

why the fuck does it need 60 gb of space

also
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zig

Zig Clockwork Customer Active Member

Don't expect this to be a half-life playing game, that's all I'm going to say.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vented

Vented Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto

12. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

looks great
    but 60gb
    get out of here lol