1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Idea for Loading Screen

Discussion in 'Programming' started by yeahdude!, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Just wondering, anyone got any cool ideas for a loading screen?
  2. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

The default one that shows this forum.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  3. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

To me, music always bothered me because if I was in a chat with friends, it was overbearing and loud. On the other side, I loved seeing screenshots or artwork of the lore or events that played out as long as they were quality. I feel simplicity is best on loading screens because users aren't joining for the crazy dubstep and the amped up rules page during loading, they are joining for the actual gameplay.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

I enjoy hardcore dubstep that gets louder every second with very aggressive and bright colors rapidly changing as the loading screen progresses.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zig

Zig Clockwork Customer Active Member

i like massive spinning circles... as well as a download progress bar to monitor the other second download progress bar that is in the bottom right corner of my screen.. i also like very loud remixes of skrillex and miami nights 1984 as well as a combination of poorly posed hl2 screenshots that were made by the server owner
    an example:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1