1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

In regards to 'reviews.'

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Generisk Løytnant, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've pretty much given up on the Earthfall thread, and binned it. If you want to shit-talk a server, go do it elsewhere. This isn't the place for that. If you want to actually provide / toss in constructive criticism here and there, you may as well just do it over PM's. If not, and you want to make a huge thread, don't shit-talk the server to no end. Make it a positive thing, and not a negative. And please, don't try and bend that to your favour by providing the bare minimum amount of criticism just to dodge the ban of shitting on another community / bringing community drama here.

^ This. Please don't do this.

If you're going to post a, "community review," at least consider not witch-hunting servers for the sake of finding one you don't like, and bringing it here because a majority might agree or because you can get some good 'zingers' out of it. It's not cool.

If you want to post a community review, try remaining as unbiased as possible, and provide actual constructive criticism. Don't be a shitbird.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  2. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of UNDERWORLD™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

Pinned & closed

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Generisk Løytnant

Hey guys -- this is still relevant, just so you know.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Generisk Løytnant

It's been made apparent that I have to bump this thread. Keep in mind that 'review' threads are not the same as 'exposing' threads. I didn't think I'd actually have to say that.

If you have valid criticisms, then go ahead. Make your thread. But when the criticisms are addressed, don't gaslight. That'll get you nowhere other than banned. It's on the same level as flaming/trolling.

I'm almost tempted to remove 'review' threads entirely.

Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of UNDERWORLD™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

Go right ahead.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.