1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Item converter entity

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Advooser, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Basically, the idea I have is primarily for workshifts on my server, though I'm sure it could be used for other systems. What I image is that you could have an entity similar to a salesman, where you could place in an item (let's say, an empty ration packet) and that ration packet could be converted to whatever items you set it to be able to be converted to.
    So for example, the empty ration packet could be placed into the item converter entity, and in the menu it'd show up a list of items you could convert it to. In this case, different grades of rations. You click whichever item you want it converted to and the converted item is dropped in front of the converter entity.
    Sort of like really simple crafting but run in an entity. I'm unsure how difficult this would be as the most experience I have with coding stuff like this is copy-pasting faction plugins and editing them. It'd be greatly appreciated if someone would make this or something similar to it.

2. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

3. I have Uber Factory all fixed up for my server, and I've got it for rations, but trying to edit it for other stuff is risky as last time I tried it, it broke my game.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)