1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP karl-police's plugin collection

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by karl-police, Apr 20, 2015.

1. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

For that I need a perfect way to know how to do this.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  2. Sundown

Sundown Guest

afaik you'd need to like compleatly redo the entire Cremator model or something like tha

3. karl-police

Hows about changing the flame position that comes out?

4. karl-police

New Update
    At the moment its just available on workupload so, I just say something.

Caps messes up plugin.ini

Fixed for Combine Sniper Item and PlayerCanQuickRaise Config
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I please....
    @trurascalz
    Download the new versions and change the zip file, because I can't change the root.

http://plugins.cloudsixteen.com/plugin/combinesniperitem/view
    https://workupload.com/file/XHPkcTh

and

http://plugins.cloudsixteen.com/plugin/playercanquickraiseconfigsetting/view
    https://workupload.com/file/9LNyd7R

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  5. Sundown

Sundown Guest

That's what I'm saying, you'd need to redo the entire model and set up bones properly for that one weapon and shit, but that's just using my basic knowledge of playermodels :p

6. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer & Support team Staff Member Honorable Store Support Active Member

What's the issue you get?

7. karl-police

upload_2016-9-19_18-49-44.png

8. karl-police

The weapon is part of the model, there is no weapon model :) Just a small one.
    And I guess I can LUA this that the flame doesn't come from the stomach by putting some values upside or something like.

9. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer & Support team Staff Member Honorable Store Support Active Member

Okay I'll take a look at it

10. karl-police

Okay, tell me if you have something new.

11. karl-police

If you find the new thing I just made then yeah you may discuss it, I made a new plugin.

The big thing is ahm... a bit delayed so it won't come out so fast.

The reason why I didn't add a download link was because I want to make a picture to present my plugins a bit nicer and I need better SFM knowledge so maybe it won't look how I thought.

12. ForestGaming

ForestGaming Clockwork Customer Active Member

Could you fix the link to the Spotlight Scanners?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. karl-police

Hahahahahahaha

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Box Box x 1
  14. karl-police

Hello, it's time for a new plugin I guess.
    I learned alot about it and maybe in the future I can make more effect plugin things so something releated to this. I also fixed it and it replaces part of the schemas, otherwise it doesn't know what a scanner is. As I said I want to present my plugins so here is the presentation picture I made at Source Filmmaker.

[​IMG]

Original size:
    http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32579623/scannerspotlight.png

[X] Scanner Spotlight [DOWNLOAD]

Adds spotlights to scanners.
    It replaces the schema so instead of left clicking and right clicking to do noises you can only use left click now for noises and right click for the spotlight. Scanners automatically spawns with the spotlights enabled.

Changelog

Version 1.0.0
    + Added spotlights to scanners.

I created something @kurozael never created for some reason.

It replaces one key which is this one:
    Code:
    elseif (key == IN_ATTACK2) then
    Which is the right click button. The original made noises but because left and right click made noises and people like left click to much I put it on right click so like a secondary attack key to activate the flashlight.
    And the left click still makes noises. It adds it at both scanners.

Remember when you switch to a scanner character the spotlight is already enabled.
    Maybe in the future I will change that.
    Because it doesn't really make so much sense.

I will fix it more in the future maybe it will look better. Also give credits to LemonPunch but thats something that I really want to find out how it works. Maybe I could make the wasteland scanner together with @kurozael but well.

Have fun

• Like Like x 5
  15. karl-police

I present you a new plugin called Advanced Model Changer

[X] Advanced Model Changer [DOWNLOAD]

Making a working command to change skins.
    Making a working command to change bodygroups.
    Making a working command to list up the bodygroups.
    Making them save.

Making the changes show in the character selection panel.
    Making a working command to see what you current model is.

Changelog

Version 1.0.0
    + Added the commands.
    + Added a way to save the datas for the things you change.

With the help of Tyler.exe and myself I've made it and finished this one year project thing. Yes, I started this plugin one year ago. It was at the Command Plugins section at the first page, so basically the post and it had a orange color some months ago but now not anymore. It's green now that means that it is finished and updates will be made another day so have fun.

I also wanna thanks @RJ for making an awesome test server for me. :) without him I couldn't test things like I can do now.

This plugin is thinked for Clockwork since clockwork does gmod and gmod has model and models have things.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  16. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

A majority of this code is identical to the plugins created by Cervidae Kosmonaut and edited by Silverdisc. If this is simply a continued fix or edit, might I suggest giving them credit as the primary author in the plugin.ini?

17. karl-police

Updated Advanced Model Changer, it includes now the credits like I added it alot of days ago at the plugin center. It has now the credits of TJjokerR.

18. karl-police

I am alive, not dead. But so much busy with things, things that has to do with plugins too but not so often so just wait and all that.

19. karl-police

A new plugin

[X] Model Commands [DOWNLOAD]

Description
    Adds commands to edit models or tools for models.

You can get the path and name of a model from an entity you're looking at.

Changelog

Version 0.0.1
    + Added the /GetModel command.

So, I'm working on something new and I had to make, steps, like... steps or parts of it so I can complete it, this is one step and I've decided to publish it. It is basically just a /GetModel command at the moment. The reason of why I published it, was because sometimes I ask myself, what model that is but I can't find out. This is a part, this part is for my work that I'm doing. I need to get the model bcs it needs to get saved, actually I don't know yet, it's just for SCP RP so just wait.

Also I can't upload it on plugin center, @kurozael please fix. http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/threads/plugin-center-is-broken.34882/#post-275473

alright, so have a nice day.

20. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

These are some good plugins. Keep up the good work Karl Police, glad the Cloudsixteen community has a genuine coder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1